Community Status Updates

Photo

CrossedMiyaviluver

Nothing, just saying ;x
Feb 02 2010 10:58 PM
Photo

MiyaviluverCrossed

ehh wut? hi haven't talk to ya for so long and uhh yah I updated my pic... why?
Feb 02 2010 02:56 PM
Photo

CrossedMiyaviluver

You updated with a picture D:
Feb 01 2010 08:37 PM
Photo

TaeSicaFany21Miyaviluver

hi nice jeti fanfic..i wanted to be added to ur jeti pm list again pls..thankyou..and i also wanna read ur rated version..pls just message it to me..great fics!..hope u make jeti again
Sep 23 2009 03:38 AM
Photo

TaeSicaFany21Miyaviluver

Hi..I want to be added at your JeTi pm list coz they're my fave pairing..i also want to read ur BP rated version coz its about JeTi..just message it to me pls..
Sep 23 2009 03:37 AM
Photo

41801sillysMiyaviluver

hye. i send a pm to you... i hope you check it out..
Aug 24 2009 09:25 AM
Photo
Photo

jo1genieMiyaviluver

oh, i see. well, good luck! im sure you'll get in!
Aug 12 2009 11:33 AM
Photo

Miyaviluverjo1genie

I'm going inton this private college called Everest andI'm going for their nursing program
Aug 12 2009 10:16 AM
Photo

jo1genieMiyaviluver

yeh, i still live at my parents until i move in to an apartment near my school in 2 weeks. my mom wants me to study, so i was trying to go on youtube while pretending that im studying and then got caught :( but i always have the option of going to the library to watch SNSD and other stuff, so im ok. so i guess you'll be deprived of ssf & SNSD for a while then. which college are you trying
Aug 11 2009 09:00 PM
Photo

Miyaviluverjo1genie

I forgot to add why he's cutting it off because I need to study for the entrance exam for the college I'm going into :P
Aug 11 2009 08:38 PM
Photo

Miyaviluverjo1genie

So u still live w/ ur parents huh? lol that sucks that you can't go on youtube at least my parents don't really go in my room spying on whatever I'm doing :P
Also I think my dad might cut off my internet for three weeks so I might not be on soshified for a while but I'll be on once in awhile becuz I mighteither use my cuz's or my next door neighbor's lol

Aug 11 2009 08:37 PM
Photo

jo1genieMiyaviluver

lol :D i started watching some random anime clips on youtube but sadly, my mom caught me, and now im "forbidden" to go on youtube, which also means i cant watch snsd unless i watch in secret when my parents are sleeping. but school's starting soon for me so i dont think i'll be doing too much gaming or anime
Aug 11 2009 03:58 PM
Photo

ValSicMiyaviluver

do you have facebook or twitter?
Aug 11 2009 03:04 PM
Photo

Miyaviluverjo1genie

HAi! lol so u gettin into gaming yet or anime or some sort? Just ask me what to recommend and stuff :)
Aug 10 2009 09:51 PM