Community Status Updates

Photo

jamielleMahsima

you can still send it though, we'll try to consider since you've asked beforehand... or if ever the vice-ceo won't agree, we'll use your submitted file for the next open auditions and contact you if ever you'll be accepted...
Jan 17 2011 07:34 AM
Photo

jamiellex-minfang

please wait for the next audi, but you can still sign up the audition form but we'll consider you for the next batch... i'll ask the vice-ceo if we can reconsider...
Jan 17 2011 07:23 AM
Photo

Mahsimajamielle

Oh so bad, It's closed now! But there is no problem I'll send my audition for next time. When will new audition open?
Jan 16 2011 07:40 AM
Photo

jamielleMahsima

you could still audition today's the last day, we still got 2 hours left! :)
Jan 15 2011 06:50 PM
Photo

Mahsimajamielle

Hi, may I ask a question?
Is it too late for my Audition?Audition is closed or It's still open?
Jan 15 2011 07:53 AM
Photo

jamiellexdarialovex

no problem... we'll just inform you about the results and also keep on checking the thread for updates.
Jan 15 2011 07:22 AM
Photo

xdarialovexjamielle

oh kamsahamnida ^^
I'll go audition right now :)
Jan 15 2011 07:13 AM
Photo

jamiellexdarialovex

you could still audition, we still have a day left... so hopefully you'll make it... ^__^
Jan 15 2011 07:06 AM
Photo

SNSDshines!jamielle

Ok ^^ It's really no problem :D
Jan 15 2011 03:01 AM
Photo

jamielleSNSDshines!

im gonna send them a message first to inform them that they are a trainee then i'll inform you about them... thank you so much.
Jan 15 2011 02:57 AM
Photo

SNSDshines!jamielle

Thankyou :) Who are the trainees and should I make a start now?
Jan 15 2011 02:43 AM
Photo

jamielleSNSDshines!

okay, thank you and the would be the group also, we've chosen 4 trainees already. in time, 2 to 3 months or more, if you think so... ^^ they'll be a group. you are the one to manage them.
Jan 15 2011 02:41 AM
Photo

SNSDshines!jamielle

That's fine :) I would prefer that, so I am able to get to know each trainees strength, weaknesses, individual style etc before moving on to make groups ^^
Jan 15 2011 12:56 AM
Photo

jamielleSNSDshines!

Hey, I have a new proposition... The entertainment decided that instead of forming a new group we'll get trainees and would you mind if you'll be the one to manage them and after two mos or so, you could form an official group from them. Of course, you should be getting the one who you know are deserving and with so much improvement after the training... Is this alright with you? Hope ...
Jan 14 2011 05:37 PM
Photo

SNSDshines!jamielle

Ahh, just checked on the thread again, you're already doing Breathe with Arae, so I'll swap that one for No. 1 by Secret ^^'
Jan 06 2011 07:57 AM