Community Status Updates

Photo

Jennifer KwakGhost

The thing is.. we don't know what we're wearing D: hahhaa, but it's probably shorts. & maybe a ROTC accessory xD this is why having ROTC at your school = convenient.
Jan 07 2010 11:13 PM
Photo

GhostJennifer Kwak

lol yes. Screaming like a fangirl and waving a "I LOVE JENN" placard.. lol that'll be funny. I wonder what you guys are gonna wear. o_o
Jan 07 2010 09:37 PM
Photo

Jennifer KwakGhost

haha just bring a I LOVE JENN placard :D
& we're supposedly doing another song but we don't know yet. there's just. nothing else to do!
Jan 07 2010 05:26 PM
Photo

GhostJennifer Kwak

OH MAH GAWD. :D I'm going for sure now. :D Any other songs~?
Jan 07 2010 04:50 PM
Photo

Jennifer KwakGhost

GENIEEE OF COURSE(: haha but the person who taught us is doing it kindof differently so it's not that much like SNSD. cuhs I learned it differently over the summer but oh welll ! yes come watch and hold a fansign for me :D
Jan 07 2010 04:03 PM
Photo

GhostJennifer Kwak

lol it's actually only 2 clubs. It's just that I'm on board for 2 of them~ and LOL. I will go to international show now. pwahaha. What are you guys gonna perform?!
Jan 06 2010 11:10 PM
Photo

Jennifer KwakGhost

dang that's a lot of clubs. don't you get tired of going to clubs? I get so lazy. D: ohohoh but I joined Kclub this year and I'm doing the parody dance :D you betterr comee to international show !
Jan 06 2010 09:39 PM
Photo

GhostJennifer Kwak

My locker... is closer to your table than you think. >_>;; And yeah I don't go their much anymore at lunch. Got club stuffs Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri. -_-
Jan 06 2010 08:46 PM
Photo

Jennifer KwakGhost

hhahaa I'm a scary stalker :D muahahahhahaa.
maybe I'll attack your locker (:
where is your locker ?
I don't think you sit in the same place as last year for lunch any more.
or do you?
you need to get a facebook.
Jan 06 2010 08:44 PM
Photo

GhostJennifer Kwak

3~4 hours... coffee! Yesyes I think that's the only thing keeping me alive for now lol. I SPY THE NAMETAG. And omg. /runs away from scary sophmore trying to attack my backpack
Jan 06 2010 08:39 PM
Photo

Jennifer KwakGhost

I'd die in school if I slept 3-4 hours. actually, I did that before. and I slept at school to make up for it. then I didn't learn math. and I totally like failed this one question on my math test today D:
haha. btw. guess what. I changed my personal photo. and the nametag you got me is in it :D that you didn't accept my money for D: I'm going to sneakily sneak it into your backpack. :D
Jan 06 2010 08:32 PM
Photo

GhostJennifer Kwak

/ban jk. Finish hw asap, study, naps, getting used to sleeping 3~4 hrs per night... insomnia. D:< lol I dunno. XD
Jan 06 2010 05:22 PM
Photo

Jennifer KwakGhost

haha you probably don't even have to worry cause you'll ace it :D
dang if you're on SSF so much, what time do you finish homework?
what's your secret to surviving Troy wile being able to be on SSF lol !
btw, congrats on yellow. don't ban me D:
Jan 06 2010 05:14 PM
Photo

GhostJennifer Kwak

SAT my butt. D: And I'm just awesome like that. 8D
Jan 06 2010 04:54 PM
Photo

Jennifer KwakGhost

FREAKIN GENIUS WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! lol jk but you really are smartt ! shouldn't you be concentrating on SATs or something?
Jan 06 2010 04:51 PM