Community Status Updates

Photo

HerogashixAnaa_lves

Welcome to Soshified!
Nov 28 2013 08:08 PM
Photo

Herogashixbekkiglittz

Are you able to move threads on this forum? It would've been useful to do in the "Soshi rare pic" thread. That way you wouldn't have had to lock it, and it'd get to the right place. (I mean, this is mainly a question.)
Nov 25 2013 03:07 AM
  • bekkiglittz's Photo
    bekkiglittz
    Well, no. The current thread isn't specific enough. It's impossible to be able to find pictures with a vague description. That's why I gave him advice to add more detail and make a new thread instead. Much easier then moving a thread to close it again for not following the guidelines. =)
    Nov 25 2013 09:42 AM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    True I guess. Thanks for answering my question so quickly! (I was a bit busy, so I couldn't reply immediately.)
    Nov 28 2013 02:00 AM
Photo
Photo

HerogashixZhendy@_@

You've totally dropped Who Am I In Your Life, haven't you. If you could finish it, you'd have some pretty dedicated fans.
Nov 21 2013 09:45 AM
Photo

HerogashixAerSoshi

Welcome to Soshified.
Nov 15 2013 08:47 AM
Photo

Herogashix2neSooyoungster

SO I HEARD YOU LIKE IOSYS.
Nov 08 2013 05:03 PM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    So I'll assume you like Touhou and the sort?
    Nov 09 2013 01:32 PM
  • 2neSooyoungster's Photo
    2neSooyoungster
    From what I've been able to get my head around, yeah XD There's a lot of plot and characters and such to take in... You too I'm guessing?
    Nov 18 2013 02:23 PM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    I'm not quite into Touhou, C80, IOSYS and the sort anymore, since I haven't been able to focus on it due to work and illness and friends dying. I used to really love that stuff a few years back.
    Nov 19 2013 02:45 AM
Photo

HerogashixNyokou

So you like 효연.
Oct 29 2013 10:38 AM
  • Nyokou's Photo
    Nyokou
    Lmao. Yeah, the Hyo thread is basically just people complaining about how Hyo doesn't get enough lines or screen time and then other justifying her minimal exposure in the songs/MVs. Too much drama. I used to be more active here but not really anymore. I usually just post a short 'thank you' post or some thoughts about the vids I download in the subbed section and that's it.
    Nov 14 2013 10:42 AM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    I hate how I have to have like, 40 posts just to access the locked sections. It's hard to come up with those posts if you're not a spammer. :S
    Nov 15 2013 12:32 AM
  • Nyokou's Photo
    Nyokou
    Yeah, I don't even remember what I did to get my post count up. I think I just posted in a bunch of threads as if I was really interested in the subject matter even though I really wasn't. Lol. But I haven't used that section much lately... I prefer to just stream the shows if I can.
    Nov 15 2013 08:53 AM
Photo

HerogashixSNSDave

Does your profile really say you've hugged Tiffany.
Oct 29 2013 10:29 AM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    Cause that leaves me super jealous.
    Oct 29 2013 10:30 AM
  • SNSDave's Photo
    SNSDave
    I should correct that...she hugged me. The other way around.
    Oct 29 2013 11:20 AM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    Now that's just making me 23% more jealous than I was. But then again, she seems like the type who'd just... hug everyone and everything. Were you wearing pink or something? xD
    Oct 31 2013 03:53 PM
Photo

Herogashix

I'm becoming a little more busy as the days go by. I hope this doesn't present problems...
Oct 17 2013 04:14 AM
Photo

Herogashixlitebrite

Aha, SunnyCraft. I have no idea how you could find such an amazing image (as your profile picture).
Oct 08 2013 11:49 AM
Photo

Herogashix

I've been thinking of remixing some Girls' Generation songs, but I haven't the motivation! Can someone help me get motivated? :D
Oct 08 2013 07:42 AM