Community Status Updates

Photo

Herogashix

I'm pretty sure I'm done with trying so hard. Or trying in general. I'm just done.
Apr 11 2014 02:37 AM
Photo

HerogashixHeart_Soul

Hey, do you have a Skype/AIM/Astra I could contact you on? I guess I could just PM you here, but I really don't like doing that. xD
Apr 10 2014 05:46 AM
Photo

Herogashix

Working like a mad man. Uggggggggggh.
Apr 07 2014 01:28 AM
Photo

Herogashixlaralover100

Yo, I've had nothing to do for a while and I'm way too lazy to pick up my phone to go on Skype. If you need some mastering for your EP, hit me up on Skype. Dying of boredom!
Apr 04 2014 12:12 PM
Photo

Herogashix

Super depressed.
Mar 24 2014 09:59 AM
Photo

Herogashix

All my projects are adding up. It's a chore! AGH, SO MUCH MUSIC PRODUCTION. HALP.
Mar 23 2014 08:54 AM
Photo

AquasReturnHerogashix

Yeah I can do a few songs on Hard, but mostly normal stuff, hard as hell. But i've been playing a lot of PSO2 lately.
Mar 07 2014 08:43 AM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    Funny, I just took a 2 month break and came back last week. I'm a HuFi in Ship 02, usually idling in Block 208 since it's the VH block for both Vita and PC users. Never know when Falz EQ will happen (outside of the timed events).
    Mar 07 2014 12:41 PM
  • AquasReturn's Photo
    AquasReturn
    Ah i just started playing myself. im a HuBr ship 2 as well. a friend and i play a little.
    Mar 07 2014 02:50 PM
Photo

Herogashix

Working my butt off. I have no idea why I'm working so hard when I never get anywhere with this anyway.
Mar 06 2014 08:03 PM
  • soshi_541n7's Photo
    soshi_541n7
    work ur butt off on making a Mr. Mr. remix bro. :D I LOVE THE BOYS REMIX! LOOKING FWD TO UR OTHER REMIXES!
    Mar 06 2014 09:32 PM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    The Boys remix will have to be redone, due to creative issues. It will hold some of the same elements, but I have to redo a lot of the stuff cause of those issues.

I'll try to do my best with Mr. Mr., but I need a good enough acapella, otherwise it's going to be a big chore!
    Mar 23 2014 08:34 AM
Photo

Herogashix

I don't know what I want to do more... act, or produce music... mid-teenage-hood crisis...
Feb 03 2014 04:56 AM
Photo

Herogashix

Available for work again. (As always, you can contact me on Skype @herogashix , or Twitter @herogashix )
Jan 04 2014 12:38 AM
Photo

Herogashix

New computer. Time to install my work stuff, and then I'll be set. Hopefully this performs better than my old PC. Thanks for everyone pushing me this far. (As always, you can catch me on Skype with the same name.)
Dec 30 2013 02:48 AM
Photo

HerogashixHeart_Soul

I, too, like Narukami Yu.
Dec 22 2013 05:11 PM
Photo

arcobaleno97Herogashix

(Wahoo, I found the right page for once >.> Dumb me, posting this message into /my/ personal feed first XD) Thanks for the support for Jeongsin 9! I've listened to your remixes and they're all really good. If my money wasn't locked away in mom's bank account (*shakes fist*), I'd bust some off to your indiegogo campaign.
Dec 14 2013 02:36 PM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    Aha, that's alright! Thanks anyway. And thanks for liking my remixes/tracks! I'm still learning, but I really wish to go professional. If you want, I can do the mixing for some or all of the Jeongsin 9 covers. I specialize in vocal mixing and song mastering, so I can do some of that stuff if you want. :)
    Dec 14 2013 04:21 PM
  • arcobaleno97's Photo
    arcobaleno97
    Oh, that would be so awesome! I'm basically the main mixer, and I've mixed for stuff before, but I can never get it to sound that good yet (equalizing mics to sound good is so not my forte, haha. They usually come out kinda odd-sounding), so your help would be greatly appreciated! :D

If you want, you could be the main mixer, and me the sub-mixer who takes over if you can't find time to do them? I just don't want to like add to much to your workload or anythi...
    Dec 14 2013 04:33 PM
  • Herogashix's Photo
    Herogashix
    I'm currently just working on a few remixes and an album, so I have an hour or so here and there to mess around. I can do the mixing during that time. Hit me up on Skype if you wanna get in detail. Or alternately, forum PM.
    Dec 14 2013 05:10 PM
Photo

Herogashix

Hmm, my mom is being very dumb and hostile. Whatever, half a year till I'm gone. (I'm not online often! Catch me on Twitter or Skype under the names @Herogashix and Herogashix.)
Dec 14 2013 01:36 PM
Photo

Herogashix

Man I'm too depressed. Sorry guys, I'll be inactive for a little bit. Message me on Skype (@herogashix) or Twitter (@herogashix).
Dec 02 2013 01:32 AM