Community Status Updates

Photo

Ghostcheesinator

zomg "stuffed taenimal" sounds shooooo cute! Better than Brayeon -chuckle- Hehe I can't wait to read your.. REAL oneshot? o_o Now I'm even more scared after reading the prank... x_o Thanks for the birthday wishes~ <3
Jun 02 2010 05:09 AM
Photo

M__cheesinator

its from the last ep of glee this season, which will air next week ^_^
Jun 02 2010 01:10 AM
Photo

cheesinatorGhost

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! THIS TIME IN YOUR TIMEZONE! LOL.
hopefully i'll have your "real" present ready soon T^T
have a good one! with your stuffed taenimal ^^
Jun 01 2010 11:58 PM
Photo

cheesinatorRhea

hehe thanks! i love your sica gif. *.*
Jun 01 2010 11:44 PM
Photo

cheesinatorM__

wow this is shuper duper uber late.. but thanks! hehe, hyo is all sorts of awesome.
and omg... which episode is that glee gif. from? i don't think i've seen it before ._.
congratulations on being staff of the month! :)
Jun 01 2010 11:42 PM
Photo

Rheacheesinator

I love your siggy *__*
Jun 01 2010 11:11 PM
Photo

cheesinatorTheLilPanda

oh very mianhaeyo, appa haha. hi5! i took korean 101 when i was a sophomore as well.. which was last semester lol. i think the most difficult part is forming a sentence.. it's like totally different from english. you know, i think the older parents get the less appreciative they are of material gifts. so we just end up giving them money lol. and wow, online girlfriend? your dad is so hip!
Jun 01 2010 05:54 PM
Photo

TheLilPandacheesinator

-highfive- being cheap for the win! [: My dad turned 50 this year; so I got him these ridiculously nice 200 dollar shades, since he was going back to China a few weeks later to visit his online gf (Weirded the heck outta me) ]:
Never again. I still feel gah when I think about how unappreciative he was D<
Jun 01 2010 04:52 PM
Photo

TheLilPandacheesinator

It told me I still had characters remaining. ]: I swear. And ;___; I can't believe you lecture your dad like that!
I think the hardest part about Korean is how so many words sound incredibly similar, and when spoken casually, can sound the same but have different meanings depending on the text. I took Korean 101 in Sophomore year and it was wow.
Jun 01 2010 04:50 PM
Photo

cheesinatorTheLilPanda

hmmm maybe your friend goes to a city college? then again, those kids are on summer vacation as well. wow i can't think of any university or college that ISN'T on vacation >.< oh yea, do mind the character limits so your comments won't get cut off lol. appa~ ^^
Jun 01 2010 04:46 PM
Photo

cheesinatorTheLilPanda

ROTFLL imagine telling all the korean girls younger than you "just call me appa" ... quite funny xD the korean language is so fascinating though... one word could mean so many things. and i can totally see how having your birthday on christmas would suck. this year, my mom's birthday was ONE day before mother's day.. she only received one gift from me for both days :X
Jun 01 2010 04:45 PM
Photo

TheLilPandacheesinator

And dannng. That's some awesome birthdays in your household. [: My friend has the lamest birthday ever. 12/25. It sounds like it'd be nice to have it on xmas, but he only gets 1 present each year. xD
You know, that's a good question. O___O She told me she was going to a liberal arts school in NYC, but when she told me the name, I'd never heard of it. Can't rememb...
Jun 01 2010 04:10 PM
Photo

TheLilPandacheesinator

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. If I was any younger, I wouldn't even qualify as an oppa, much less a dad~~
That was actually one of the mistakes I made when I first learning Korean. Doesn't oppa look like it's pronounced ap-ppa? Like octopus? I was joking around with this Korean girl I was older than, and I said I could be her appa. She laughed her head off and I di...
Jun 01 2010 04:08 PM
Photo

cheesinatorTheLilPanda

hmm, you're only a handful of months older than me... i guess that's old enough for you to act like my appa :) and aww the males in my household gets all the awesome birthdays. my brother's is 090988... well it was only awesome last year cause of 090909 lol. but still T^T and wow what school does your friend go to? i've been on summer break since the 11th of may >.<
Jun 01 2010 03:43 PM
Photo

TheLilPandacheesinator

Vickyyy [:
..I don't know how to feel about that. Does that mean you want me to be like an appa to you? LOL
Septemeber 23rd is such a cool birthday. Did you know it's the official start of autumn on that day? ;D
Another one of my friends over in NYC told me college hasn't let out yet for her. How's school going for you?
Jun 01 2010 03:25 PM