Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

pubsquashcheesinator

HAH! Let's party next month!! See ya in LA, you cheese! You better be there!
Aug 15 2010 09:43 PM
Photo

cheesinatorpubsquash

it's a party in the USA~~ er... australia.
congrats vi!!!! you rock!
Aug 15 2010 08:10 PM
Photo

cheesinatorsica-effect ♥

love your iphone!!
you talented girl, you.
Aug 08 2010 08:10 PM
Photo

cheesinator → bakadoodle

I was unable to send you a PM, so I'm leaving you a comment here. On behalf of the moderator team, I would like to inform you that your post count will be reset to 0 because you have only made spam posts. Please try to abide by the forum rules from now on, thank you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me or another mod ^^
Jul 30 2010 09:31 AM
Photo

cheesinatorPinkosa

-fangirls- FINGERRRRRRRRR WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!! -tackle hug again-
Jul 16 2010 06:35 PM
Photo
Photo

cheesinatorTheLilPanda

rotfl, i love that gif of taeng, she's such a dork.
-is flattered- you actually think i'm cool??? omg, that's a first rotfl. can you please mass PM all the mods and tell them that for me? thanks haha, jk.
Jun 26 2010 05:05 PM
Photo

TheLilPandacheesinator

LOL @ your about me. Just noticed Taeng's fail. XD
Can't say I feel bad for the guy. He could have at least put a little more effort into spamming. Copy paste wutttt
Oh for sure, you're definitely one of the coolest people on the team ^oo^ What with living in NYC and doing all the traveling you do, yo.
Jun 26 2010 03:00 PM
Photo

cheesinatorTheLilPanda

rotfl "paperwork". whoops, i warned and disabled his posting ability. poor guy haha. but yea.. we're cool people 8)
Jun 26 2010 02:56 PM
Photo

TheLilPandacheesinator

Heyy Vickyyyy <3
Actually, I already did all the paperwork for him yesterday. He had like 50 spam posts in different sections in stuff though, I finished the rest of the stuff but haven't binned all his posts yet. I guess someone re-reported him today. Just ignore reports that relate to him.
Sorry you did needless work~ But I suppose you're welcome? ;D
Jun 26 2010 02:48 PM
Photo

cheesinatorTheLilPanda

nooooooooo T^T that djing_sen dude rotfl. i made a post in the other thread, but just haven't had a chance to archive >.< but thanks for helping me haha xD
Jun 26 2010 02:16 PM
Photo

WobBLeRcheesinator

I'm a die hard SunShiner, but I'm here to thank you for closing the thread on Tiff's PS.
Thank you. And good job.
Jun 26 2010 11:40 AM
Photo

cheesinatorM__

happy 18th birthday mintee!!!!!!! gosh i had no idea you were only 18. sigh, so young yet already so talented. hehe have a good one! :]
Jun 15 2010 12:11 AM
Photo

shinings(o)necheesinator

Im sorry i didnt know there was a forum for that topic, and i searched, i guess i didnt look out well:P.
Jun 13 2010 10:39 AM