Community Status Updates

Photo

kris_argeeRisse-hahaha:)

it's ok... most of the time people type my username wrong lol. marami pa ring lugar ang lubog sa baha :( when ka uuwi sa pinas? sabi pupunta raw ang shinee sa november. sana snsd rin hehe at sana maabutan mo sila ^^
Oct 18 2009 04:07 PM
Photo

Risse-hahaha:)kris_argee

aah! embarrassing >.< oo nga noh! lagi kong tinatype kris_agree! hahaha. sorry unnie! >.< yes, affected kami :( sadly, yung first floor namen lumubog. kaya uwe ako pinas. maglilinis XD ahhh, pero nagsspazz padin ako kay Tiffany! T-T sobra xD hehe
Oct 16 2009 02:14 AM
Photo

sure dongsaeng lol. and you can just type Kris in your posts cuz you spelled my name wrong in youtube and in ssf lol.
thank God my relatives are not affected. taga bohol kasi kami. kayo affected ba? onge eh kawawa yung mga victims. tapos may mga bagyo pang dadating :(
Oct 06 2009 10:24 AM
Photo

aaah. unnie~ (can I call you unnie?ke~) affected ba kayo nung bagyo? :( the storm was really awful T-T
Oct 05 2009 09:45 PM
Photo

Ava BiancaRisse-hahaha:)

hey there! uy can you send me the pics of TaeNy when they were holding hands while Taeng had the trophy???thanks! you could send it to me if you're not too busy =)
Oct 01 2009 03:29 AM
Photo

wow mas malapit ka nga hehe have you seen any artist in japan?
didn't know that kpop artists will go to phil pla. i wish i could go pero umuwi kami nung july kaya wala na akong pera ngayon T_T lol.
Sep 23 2009 05:17 AM
Photo

punta tayo? hahaha. ako nasa japan. mas malapit na >.< waaah.
heard the news of kpop groups going there in Phils. this nov >.< pag nagdemand lang daw mga pinoys T_T haaha
Sep 22 2009 02:13 AM
Photo

Risse-hahaha:)nikiwong

lol XD thank you thank you! ^^ and I love TaeSu too hahaha
Sep 22 2009 02:11 AM
Photo

lol yup pero sana nasa pinas ako kasi at least mas malapit sa korea hehehe.
Sep 21 2009 12:38 PM
Photo

nikiwongRisse-hahaha:)

hola! i just found out you own the snsdsnsdsnsd acc on YT.
Just wanted to let you know how much i like your Taeny fandom!
:D
Sep 18 2009 10:39 PM
Photo

ur welcome! ^^
uy ako din filipino! haha. kaadik kasi TaeNy >< living in Toronto? wow :)
Sep 18 2009 09:50 PM
Photo

hi, just wanna thank you for the awesome taeny vids you upload. are you filipino? ako rin hehe ^^
Sep 18 2009 03:33 PM
Photo

Risse-hahaha:)Jaeson Ma

Hello Jaeson Ma ^^ welcome to Soshified! :) I love your song... the lyrics says so much. I'm glad that Fany has a friend like you ^^~ someone who can inspire people alot :) God bless Jaeson :) More power ^^
God is the way, the truth and the light :]
Aug 30 2009 04:02 AM
Photo

Risse-hahaha:)Isak

thanks for visiting again Isak unnie ^^
I will see you on November ^^ hopefully I'm in the Philippines at that time >.<
Aug 29 2009 03:32 AM
Photo

yyankon Risse-hahaha:)

Hey~ I just have to ask this for urgent reasons... lol. Are you the only one operating the TaeNy YT account? And is the 'trailer for nothing' yours? PLease answer back. :D
Aug 27 2009 02:26 AM