Community Status Updates

Photo

ShleePengariffic!

Yeah, I have teachers like that too. -.- You just have to deal with them. =P But yeah, I've been taking chinese for like...almost 2 years and my teacher put me in the competition. It's not that hard. As long as my nerves don't get to me, I'll be good. :) My day was the same as always...I'm kinda tired, and I should be studying right now. =P I hope my dongsaeng had a good day today. :D
Nov 06 2009 05:49 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

it was a lame music project.I don't get why she made us do a project..on music!!We didn't even learn anything in there.:P!!Ooh language competition?Wow hard stuff..OMO!Unnie...how was your day?
Nov 06 2009 04:50 PM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

You better start on that project! hehe. I have things to catch up with too. I have a language competition next saturday, and I have to memorize 2 poems. I've only memorized one! =P I hope that I do well, cause this is my first time being in the competition. Plus, the nerves are starting to kick in. >.< But yeah, plenty of other things to do as well. What's your project on? Dongsaeng XD
Nov 06 2009 04:34 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

Wow I'm starting to think we really ARE long lost sisters....I'm the youngest in my family too.So calling someone dongsaeng is a bit strange to me too!Unnie :) lol I'm your first dongsaeng how special!I feel so special well now I must not procrasinate and start on my project!
Nov 03 2009 05:58 PM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

And I shall call you dongseng. hehe. I've never really called someone dongseng before, so I guess you're the first. xD Most of the people I meet, on any forum really, is older than me so I either call them unnie or oppa. lol. But I think having a dongseng is cute. ^_^ By the way, I'm the youngest in my family, so I really don't know what it's like having a younger brother or sister. =P
Nov 02 2009 04:55 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

omg...i'm scared now...lol.Wow this is too coincidental...sister..UNNIE!~~
lol i might as well call you my unnie and yes JeTaeNy FTW!
Nov 02 2009 04:00 PM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

Ohh, that's just right above GA. hehe. I lived in Tennessee for like 2 years then moved back to GA when I was like 7 years old. I also have relatives over there too. lol. We just have so many things in common that I'm really starting to think that you're my long lost sister. haha. JeTaeNy FTW! <33
Nov 01 2009 06:38 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

I live in the great ole Tennessee?lol.It's okay i've been to GA a couple of times :D
and my favorite couple is blue too!
But I'm a fan of blue AND pink :)
And OMG!!I love JeTaeNy too!
Except I say TaengSicFany :D!!
Nov 01 2009 11:28 AM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

Hehe, sorry for the late reply. OMG, I have a long lost sister!? haha. xD That's kinda freaky huh? In a way, it's pretty cool. lol. Where in the states do you live? I live in GA. =P
Oct 31 2009 12:45 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

omg...are you my long lost sister?!?!?!
You're name is Ashley I am also an Ashley!I also have 3 sisters and no bros!
I live in the states too!
except i am thirteen :)
and i'll be a freshman next year :D
Oct 26 2009 04:37 PM
Photo

agentjjleeShlee

Happy Birthday Shlee!! XD
Oct 07 2009 07:33 PM
Photo

Boboy321Shlee

Happy birthday!
Hope you have an awesome b'day ^_^