Community Status Updates

Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

lol were you jealous..I envy korea it has normal seasons...we don't have normal seasons...snow in march!?!?that's jut weird.lol.I need to catch up on my IY lol
Feb 06 2010 08:15 PM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

Well, at least it snows there. It rarely snows here. -.- I just watched ep. 13 of Invincible Youth yesterday and that ep. had a LOT of snow in it. lol. XD
Feb 06 2010 11:21 AM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

As weird as it sounds it did snow...It snows once a year for us but only about 2 inches.and that would only be for like two days and that's it.lol.And last year it snowed in like march...which is really weird.This year it snowed a good 7 inches though and lasted four days...I had a ive day weekend though :)
Feb 06 2010 08:42 AM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

It's snowing up there in Tennessee? No fair. -.- It rarely snows down here in Georgia. And yes I have school all this week. =P lol, I feel the same when it's a school holiday or something. ;P
Feb 04 2010 07:26 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

o.O High school seems hard.lol.
well the high school that i'm going to they don't make them do that lol.My day was boring...lol But the only good thing from it was that i got to stay home because of a snow day...and i'll be home tomorrow too.thing is my house is boring!!lol..i'm guessing unnie had school today right?
Feb 01 2010 10:15 PM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

Hehe, in high school we sometimes still have to tuck in our shirts. But for girls, you don't have too. They mostly get on the boys about it. lol. But this whole week has been double stressful. >.< The most busiest I've had in forever! I had tennis practice, my science project and a butt-load of tests. I'm so pooped! XP How was dongsaeng's day? :)
Jan 29 2010 07:15 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

lol yes jung sisters ftw!!haha.lol in a middle schooler's eyes where we have to tuck in our shirts and crap.High school is heaven :) So Unnie how was your day?
Jan 25 2010 01:07 PM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

Of course you are. lol. Thanks! hehe. The Jung sisters are love. <33 And high school is not that great...though you do have more freedom, like...no more standing in line and some other stuff...lol. But I'm sure you'll have fun. ;)
Jan 19 2010 12:31 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

yes..school IS no joke..I want it to end NOW though.It's good for me if it's going fast,.because i want to leave middle school and go on to high school :D!lol thanks i made the taengsic blinki :D
aren't i pro unnie?lol.I love your jung sister banner :)!
Jan 18 2010 07:12 PM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

I missed you too!! XD I've been the same here. School's no joke huh? lol. ;) And to think this school year's almost over. It's going by too fast for me. But I can't wait till it's over. lol. Love your little 'Taengsic' blinkie by the way. hehe.
Jan 18 2010 06:39 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

UNNIE!!I miss you so much!!I've been filled with school...and i hate it lol.what about you?
Jan 18 2010 03:48 PM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

Ashley dongsaeng! It's me Ashley unnie!! XD I know it's been forever since I've last talked to you. Just wondering what you've been up to. Unnie here is doing just fine. hehe. ;)
Jan 16 2010 08:15 PM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

I'm sure I did too! lol. So how was your day? :)
Nov 28 2009 10:20 PM
Photo

Pengariffic!Shlee

Yeah me too!!There is too too much food!~lol I'm pretty sure I gained like mucho pounds!
Nov 28 2009 11:42 AM
Photo

ShleePengariffic!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was nearly stuffed! lol. XD But the food was awesome. I still have some left over by the way. hehe.
Nov 27 2009 05:53 PM