Community Status Updates

Photo

MT harttumblewush

Treu true true, lol sorry for the random question.
Feb 09 2011 10:22 PM
Photo

tumblewushMT hart

Hmmm.. Depends on your uptake and interest really. I was already playing with a band when I was 12 (with some uncles who taught me some of the old stuff). But then there are many who become really really good even after a year.
Feb 09 2011 08:17 AM
Photo

MT harttumblewush

Guitar for 12 years huh? So i'd assume you're play
professionially, just got a question, in your opinion
how long does it normally take for a person to play the guitar professionially? Cause i got a friend who is crazy good and is basically professionial but is only 15. (became pro at 13-14).
Feb 08 2011 11:14 PM
Photo

tumblewushMT hart

I play lead guitar. Been playing for over 12 years already, but then stopped somewhat within the last two years because of college. And then now, sessioning with a friend's band. But then I also play the drums (took it up because of drummania (an arcade game)) and saxophone (maybe for a year and a half now.) We were more on the metal side of the spectrum though. ^.^
Feb 08 2011 08:42 AM
Photo

MT harttumblewush

You were in a band? What instrument did yu play?
I'm actually at the professionial level for hand drumming and have been taking drum lessons for about
a few years now, i prefer hand drumming though, more fun in my opinion.
Feb 08 2011 12:38 AM
Photo

tumblewushMT hart

Haha yeah I agree. Honestly I was pretty much engaged in a band back then in college and I really wanted for us to make it big. But then I guess reality came in the way and sort of intervened to boot me from IT to engineering. I envy you, being sure of what you want. ^.^ For me, things just sort of happened. I guess that I'd have more satisfaction in knowing I did something to bring em about.
Feb 08 2011 12:18 AM
Photo

MT harttumblewush

But yes, i chose Pshchology because i do have quite an interst in the field. This is ofcourse if i dont reach my dreams, which i fully am confident in fullfilling.
Feb 08 2011 12:02 AM
Photo

MT harttumblewush

No lol, we normally wanted different things
at differnts points of our lives right?
I mean i wanted to be a fire fighter when i was younger :/
When i was a bit younger, i wanted to become
an all out artist but that business seems
like too much of a hard one to be honest, gotta be well know and one of the best to make a living out of such a thing really.
Feb 08 2011 12:01 AM
Photo

tumblewushMT hart

Hmmm. That sounds pretty good. But then have you always wanted to be a psychologist? You have to choose something you'll enjoy. I somewhat mucked up back then before college by going IT, but then I ended up graduating engineering. ^.^
Feb 07 2011 11:58 PM
Photo

MT harttumblewush

Mmm thought so, well good luck wif ur new job ^^
Oh haha yu read that, umm well my backup plan is to become a Psychologist/Psychiatrist. I'd rather be a Psychologist though as its easier to become one compared to the latter, while doing this job I'd probably get into Art. Yeaaaahp.
Feb 07 2011 09:58 PM
Photo

tumblewushMT hart

I'm living in Dubai as of now, but then relocation to Abu Dhabi when I start tomorrow. Working overseas is hard at first. Low pay and entry level work, but then if you learn to love your work you reap the benefits. It becomes fun in the end. So what are you planning to become? I mean in case the auditions don't work out.
Feb 07 2011 09:53 PM
Photo

MT harttumblewush

Oh, so uh where are yu living now? I've always wondered what it'd be like to work overseas. Btw,
i love your pic, Yong looks so droky in it haha.
Feb 07 2011 09:50 PM
Photo

tumblewushMT hart

Documentations Coordinator for an engineering training center. Entry level but then it's at a company I've always wanted to be a part of. As of now, I'm in the UAE though. Not planning to go back to the Philippines anytime soon because of work. ^.^
Feb 07 2011 09:44 PM
Photo

MT harttumblewush

Nothing much, just going around SSF, You?
Job interviews huh? May i ask what job?
Yeah i've been living in Aus all my life, wbu?
Lived in the Phillippines all ur life?
Feb 07 2011 09:30 PM
Photo

tumblewushMT hart

Hey what's up yo? Didn't manager to get on in the past few days because of a job interview. ^.^ So you've been living in Australia for long?
Feb 07 2011 09:27 PM