Kero_kEirojellySSF

omg fellow YL in SSF xD
yeap yday was my bday hahaha.
aren't you just freaking excited for SNSDxYUI?! :D
May 31 2011 01:42 AM
Photo

jellySSFKero_kEiro

Hi Froggie aka Chiyo! XD
I've already added you. Yesterday was your birthday? ;) Happy birthday then!
-*simply_kawaii*/*sky* of YL
May 30 2011 10:57 PM
Photo

Faith GarciaKero_kEiro

pleasure to greet you ;)
May 30 2011 09:24 AM
Photo

Kero_kEiroFaith Garcia

thanks for the wish. i had a good time ^^. and yes, i'm very happy that both me and Yoong share the same bday
May 30 2011 09:02 AM
Photo

Faith GarciaKero_kEiro

Happy birthday to you and to our deer Im Yoona!
your lucky you have the same birthday as her... ^^ have a fun day
May 30 2011 06:03 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

whitekiss44Kero_kEiro

Happy birthday! :D
May 29 2011 04:56 PM
Photo

Kero_kEiroAlejo

omg serious? lol some people do still study it though. too bad, i think the language is beautiful... and will do! thank you ^^
Apr 03 2011 07:27 AM
Photo

AlejoKero_kEiro

Um its alright, if you need some day a spanish translator you can call me ;p.. Btw i googled about it, and it seems that latin isn't spoken anywhere =D not even in the vatican city, are you sure thats what you want? D:
Apr 03 2011 05:45 AM
Photo

Kero_kEiroAlejo

ah my bad lol. i know Latin is a really old language but i didn't know they aren't so much widely spoken of these days >< sorry. thanks for replying to my request though. it was very much appreciated that you'd try to help out ^^
Apr 03 2011 05:38 AM
Photo

AlejoKero_kEiro

omg xD is there any country that actually speaks latin these days?, and no, we don't D: we speak spanish/portuguese ;(... I think you should ask a teacher or something, i'll try asking too but i doubt i know anyone who knows latin
Apr 03 2011 05:24 AM
Photo

Kero_kEiroAlejo

I'm sorry but Latin Americans don't speak Latin? @@
um, i really want the translation in Latin lol. i tried using Google translator and all but I need to really confirm if its right. i tried looking up on dictionaries too but they don't give samples on using them in sentences ><
Apr 03 2011 05:10 AM
Photo

AlejoKero_kEiro

Um so, yeah, i saw that ure asking for help to translate something to latin (i hope u mean spanish rofl) and i'd love to help, just PM me with whatever you want me to translate and ill try to do it asap :p
Apr 03 2011 04:55 AM
Photo

SoyKero_kEiro

Thanks a bunch!
Mar 30 2011 04:43 PM