Community Status Updates

Photo

Kero_kEiroiSha-san

easy solution is to just love all 9 equally then :] i'm only biased toward Jessica cause i like her cold appearance but warm inside. somewhat similar to me so i can relate ^^
Jul 02 2011 08:26 PM
Photo

iSha-sanKero_kEiro

i shippedall 9 too~ hihi
but sometimesits hard to be bias though.hehee
Jul 02 2011 06:40 PM
Photo

Kero_kEiroiSha-san

i'm a fan of all haha. but my Taengsic's my ultimate OTP
Jul 01 2011 05:56 AM
Photo

iSha-sanKero_kEiro

ooo i see..
well then, im most definitely a Gzer too.hehe just dont know the shortform.hihi
so do u like any pairings of Jessi??
Jul 01 2011 01:20 AM
Photo

Kero_kEiroiSha-san

haha yeah it's from an old photoshoot they did. i liked the picture. GSer = Gorjess Spazzer. what Sica biased fans call themselves here on soshified :]
Jun 30 2011 09:21 AM
Photo

iSha-sanKero_kEiro

hi.. jessi pic kinda look like a guy.hehe
what is Gser???
Jun 30 2011 01:42 AM
Photo

Kero_kEiroiSha-san

hey there fellow sone/ GSer :]
Jun 29 2011 08:18 AM
Photo

iSha-sanKero_kEiro

aannyeong haseyo~
banggapseumnida~!
Jun 28 2011 06:50 PM
Photo

Kero_kEiroNichole

busy killing myself in college haha. half a year more before i apply to enter a U :] what bout you?
Jun 14 2011 04:20 PM
Photo

NicholeKero_kEiro

Haha yea.. where have you been??
Jun 14 2011 02:09 PM
Photo

Kero_kEiroNichole

>.> so envious of you. Malaysian Sone at that. i'm stuck here waiting for a concert to happen haha. Glad you had the chance to interact with the girls! Reading your fanacc made me spazz as well xD. long time no chat btw :]
Jun 14 2011 10:27 AM
Photo

Kero_kEirojellySSF

i have a feeling Soo would if not Taeng :] she'll probably just shyly tell YUI that she's a fan with her ahjumma laugh to break the awkward atmosphere :D well i wish for it xD. now that the girls are already in Japan, i'm sure they'll have many chance to see each other in the future :3
Jun 06 2011 03:52 AM
Photo

jellySSFKero_kEiro

I think she's too shy to talk to YUI! Aww. Taengoo ah~ poor kid. XDDD But maybe she approached her backstage? We'll never know. haha Just hoping! ;D
Jun 06 2011 02:58 AM
Photo

Kero_kEirojellySSF

of course i have! i was streaming live haha. when YUI and Taeng sat next to each other i was like "Tae! do something! initiate a conversation!" lol but she didn't do anything -.- if she was fluent in Japanese enough i bet she would though. nvm, they have another appearance together again soon xD hoping for more interactions then
Jun 03 2011 07:39 AM
Photo

jellySSFKero_kEiro

Chiyo! Have you seen their interviews in Music Station earlier? I noticed that SooTae were mesmerized of YUI! ;D The vid was already posted in YT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1LDWcgnZ0Y&feature=youtu.be
It was so awesomee I spazzed! T^T Click at 1:12 See Taeng's smirk? I bet inside she's screaming like a fangirl! XD I love Sooyoung's smile too when she gazed at her. Aww!
Jun 03 2011 07:21 AM