Community Status Updates

Photo

totaltrainwreckraspberries.

Thanks for the stalk 8) Keke~~ ^^ I love your picture, the apple-holding one! Are you excited for Eclipse? :D
Jun 26 2010 02:11 PM
Photo

totaltrainwreckIcarus

Hey Icarus ^^ Thanks for the stalk~~ We're neighbours ^^ I'm in New Zealand ^_^
Jun 26 2010 02:11 PM
Photo

totaltrainwreckLeddy

Thanks for the stalk, Leddy! LOL, I love your name! & you're from Hong Kong? :O Cool, I love Hong Kong ^_^
Jun 26 2010 02:10 PM
Photo

totaltrainwreckFrost~♥

I love all the GIFs on your profile! :D
Jun 26 2010 04:58 AM
Photo

totaltrainwreckTheLilPanda

Haha, did you have a fast typer or a slow turtle? I should type fast then x) Haha you are such a stalker! x) Goodnight, Danny Danny Danny! ^^
Jun 26 2010 04:56 AM
Photo

TheLilPandatotaltrainwreck

2 hrs, give or take? Yours might be faster/slower depending on who conducts the interview. There are some fast typers and some turtles. ;D
Anywho, best of luck! Need to continue my stalk-fest with other applicants. ^^
Jun 26 2010 04:54 AM
Photo

Haha, how long was yours? That is true. When DD first started, lots of people signed up, but most of them have retired now. Well, if I become a moderator here, I'll quit every position I have, except my Administrator one. ^^
Jun 26 2010 04:49 AM
Photo

Pray you don't make it to interviews and then get cut. They're loooong. xD
It's definitely the most important part of choosing who becomes a moderator though. Words are great, but actions speak louder~ [:
You're already ridiculously active with all the positions you hold. I'm surprised you want to add to your already-heavy workload.
Jun 26 2010 04:47 AM
Photo

Haha I guess we were, but I didn't really expect much because when I was rejected the first time, I sorta gave up? The only thing that scares me is the interview stage LOL Ah, but I'm really busy modding 3 forums. I'm thinking of quitting one. I can't bear to quit my Admin position though..
Jun 26 2010 04:42 AM
Photo

Oh dang. That meant we were rivals the last mod app huh? ;D The amount of applications received is actually pretty overwhelming. I was shocked after Riin told me.
Pwahaha, I couldn't help stalking. I literally received PMs telling me to GO GIVE YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT APPLICANTS NAO.
fyi, I don't think there's a rule that requires you to quit moderating at other forums [:
Jun 26 2010 04:38 AM
Photo

That's because 3rd time's the charm! This is my 3rd time applying to be a Soshified moderator, so I'm crossing my fingers ^^ Haha, did you see it? :O Oh, you stalker :(
Jun 26 2010 04:32 AM
Photo

Hey Tracy Tracy Tracy. Is there a thing about repeating a name 3 times? [: Saw your application already, yours was one of the first ones. Good luck! ^oo^
Jun 26 2010 04:30 AM
Photo
Photo

totaltrainwreckCwk

Haha I've been great! My dad came over from Singapore yesterday, & I got my photobook then! 8D
Jun 25 2010 10:41 PM
Photo

totaltrainwrecktiffanytiffyn

Haha sorry, I don't tell anyone my SECRET identity.. ////:
Jun 25 2010 10:40 PM