Community Status Updates

Photo

darktotaltrainwreck

thanks for the information...^0^
Jul 02 2010 08:19 AM
Photo

totaltrainwreckraspberries.

AH! He wrote Stardust eh? I couldn't understand it at all LOL He is so cute, too bad he's gay LOL HIMYM is hilarious, so is 30 Rock! Yeah, I stopped Gossip Girl... 90210.. a bit lazy to watch LOL
Jul 02 2010 02:45 AM
Photo

raspberries.totaltrainwreck

LOL Neil Gaiman is the writer of Coraline, Anansi Boys, American Gods, and the Sandman series (graphic novels). He has other works too. He's really good!
Go watch the Dream On episode Neil Patrick Harris looked really hot there! I haven't gotten around watching HIMYM yet :)) Too lazy.
I used to watch Gossip Girl and 90210...I got lazy. hahaha Storylines became a bit ehhh :|
Jul 02 2010 02:32 AM
Photo

totaltrainwrecknickyu

Haha Idk who's that. :S
Jul 02 2010 01:03 AM
Photo

totaltrainwreckdark

Yeah, all SNSD members have a username on Soshified. They're under the category "First Class"
Jul 01 2010 09:08 PM
Photo

darktotaltrainwreck

I mean,does she has a special account or something so that we can recognize her easily when she's up here??
Jul 01 2010 04:53 AM
Photo

Ugh I knew I should have gone to see her, but.. lol I was so lazyyyy. Neil Gaiman.. his name sounds familiar! :\ I need to watch the Dream On episode, just for Neil Patrick Harris 8D Do you watch "How I Met Your Mother" or any other shows?
Jun 30 2010 08:19 PM
Photo

nickyutotaltrainwreck

yea. Sheri, you know who is she? nicole,april cousin, married already.quite old la. there is a lot of whooha going on (or its coming soon) about combine camps.
Jun 30 2010 03:29 PM
Photo

raspberries.totaltrainwreck

:)) Yeah I live in the Philippines. lol And yeah I'm a big Glee fan! I really love the finale episode. The Funk episode was really horrible, but the final number was awesome! :D Go finish it quick.
Aigoo you should've gone to see Meg Cabot! :)) I'd do anything to see her, and let her sign my books >_<" We had Neil Gaiman come here though, lol. How I wish I was into his work, he's good.
Jun 30 2010 03:00 AM
Photo
Photo

FusionCrewstotaltrainwreck

oh... sorry again... T.T
so u are a singaporean in wellington?
Jun 29 2010 09:18 PM
Photo

totaltrainwreckFusionCrews

Haha no, if you take a look at my "Location", I'm in Wellington. Just be careful.
Jun 29 2010 09:17 PM
Photo

FusionCrewstotaltrainwreck

sorry >.< please dun be angry...
i saw ur country was singapore and u are 14 years old, so i thought u meant the june holidays... sorry
Jun 29 2010 08:45 PM
Photo

Ahh, are you in the Philippines now? Sorry, I didn't know :( Ahh, but you're a big Gleek eh? What's your favorite episode? I'm not done watching the whole season though :( UGH Ikr? I was like, "that is so weird..." D: I love love Meg Cabot! She went to Singapore once, had a chance to meet her but I was a bit too lazy D:
Jun 29 2010 07:00 PM
Photo

totaltrainwrecknickyu

I heard there's some petition thing to make church camps combined from now on?
Jun 29 2010 06:55 PM