Community Status Updates

Photo

fLyToThEsKyriara

i loved ur story a ghost fall in love...some grammar mistakes but i think i got wht it means XD and i just have a few questions about the story so ill just type it as a post on the thread XD
Apr 24 2010 03:48 PM
Photo

fLyToThEsKytruelife

u have to write more stories!! esp Yoonyul keke and u can add JeTi if u want *Love JeTi *XD well ur stories are awesome please write more
Apr 07 2010 09:43 PM
Photo

HollyfLyToThEsKy

lol, all right. thank you for liking my story. if I ever update, I'll give you a head's up. haha
Apr 02 2010 07:15 AM
Photo

fLyToThEsKyMiyaviluver

woot so i guess im in XD keke
Apr 02 2010 02:42 AM
Photo

fLyToThEsKyHolly

aww but its really awesome if u check u have new readers even now lols so please try and this seems to have a clear path ahead for the story so i think it will go smoothly just a bit of effort XD and thanks for trying
Apr 02 2010 02:41 AM
Photo

HollyfLyToThEsKy

lol, thank you for liking my fanfic. I'm busy most of the time, so all I can do is try. Oh, I'm lazy as well =/
Apr 02 2010 01:38 AM
Photo

fLyToThEsKyHolly

can u pretty please!! contiinue ur JeTi story i mean u still have a lot of readers willing to read XD pretty please =[
Apr 02 2010 01:35 AM
Photo

MiyaviluverfLyToThEsKy

oh u mean my jeti one-shot pm list oh okay sure haha but mainly it will invole JeTi centered :)
Apr 01 2010 09:42 PM
Photo

fLyToThEsKyMiyaviluver

i wanna be on the jeti pm list XD wait but wen u pm us will it be jeti centered or just involve jeti?
Apr 01 2010 07:45 PM
Photo

fLyToThEsKyKari

can u add me to all ur JeTi stories XD
Apr 01 2010 06:55 PM
Photo

Ariel!~fLyToThEsKy

Cool name :D LOL
Mar 31 2010 07:36 PM
Photo

SNSDloverFAN4everfLyToThEsKy

Lol, I'm glad that I actually have readers who still want to read it, but I don't think I ever plan on updating it again, sorry... I lost the document for writing it, and I ran out of ideas also. If you'd like, just check out my one-shots, and I might write more of those. Thanks for reading~!
Mar 22 2010 09:11 PM
Photo

fLyToThEsKySNSDloverFAN4ever

are u gonna continue i'm still me cuz its good XD i noticed u kind of left it in the dark lols XD
Mar 22 2010 08:28 PM
Photo

fLyToThEsKymyvintageromance

since ur back can u just finish ur 7 dates with you? please tht one is really good and ur half way through it and the path its going seems to be tht jeti will later fall for each other witch a bit of drama from hyun....
Mar 21 2010 06:04 PM
Photo

hedblastfLyToThEsKy

haha srr for the late reply :) i have 2 GOOD fics going one is the case and one is underworld generation. the case is based on yoonyul and jeti while the second, UG is based on Yulsic and Jeti :) pls read and comment :)
Mar 19 2010 07:19 AM