Community Status Updates

Photo

cookiejuseyoMadToonz

hahahahah I'm just too obsessed with that song heh. And I think electric shock may win it >< it's only the second day and it has 49 plays already ahhhh /bricked/ omg the mv was played at shibuya and there are fancams omg it looks so awesomeeee i can't wait till it's released in HD :'D I'm already on break lol. Last two weeks of holidays ;___; time flies so fast when I'm enjoying myself OTL. WOWWWWW. SMTOWN must have been awesome :O that's so cool haha hope you had lotsandlotsandlots of fun ^^
Jun 10 2012 07:54 PM
Photo
Photo

MadToonzcookiejuseyo

LOL 227 plays?!? wow...I think think my most played song is like 150 something. yeah the set looks great! and the girls look flawless. >.< when are you on break from school? and yeah I went to smtown haha ^^
Jun 06 2012 12:25 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyoMadToonz

twinkle's my most played song >< 227 plays as of now LOL. OMG PAPARAZZI I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT THE SET LOOKS SO AWESOME OKAY<333 and there's so much taeny :'D congrats on finishing your exams~ ^______^ omg I KNOW SO PERFECTTTTTT and then krystal was just being her usual perfect self omggg you went to SMTOWN? :O
Jun 04 2012 12:50 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyo

happyYOONAday ^________^
May 29 2012 07:36 AM
Photo

MadToonzcookiejuseyo

i swear I find myself singing twinkle everyday now. LOL yeah same all the gifs and caps on tumblr pretty much sums it up. wooot I'm pretty much done with ap exams!!! well there are the class finals next week, but those shouldn't be too hard. aw you're lucky. well I have a 4 day weekend so more fun time! haha omggg I was wondering who was gonna sing that part and then Sica did it. lmao everyone went crazy!!! XD smtown was freaking awesome! there was a rainbow ocean.
May 24 2012 10:54 PM
Photo

cookiejuseyoMadToonz

I KNOW RIGHT I WAS DYING BECAUSE OF THE BATHROBES SKLFSMIAMDHFIENCKAOWIRMC;A.FMEW LOLOL nopeeee >< but I watched enough omg all the gifs and caps on tumblr of that dork omggggg ^^ aww >< good luck! A few more days hahah HWAITAENGGGGG :'D my holiday starts next week so I'm just kind having fun hahaha OMGGGGGGG SMTOWN I AM SO JEALOUS CALIFORNIA GURLS OMG JESSICA AND KRYSTAL AND THEN I DIEDDDDDDDDDD. JESSICA WAS LIKE ALL "SEX ON THE BEACH" AND EVERYONE WENT C...
May 23 2012 06:59 AM
  • cookiejuseyo's Photo
    cookiejuseyo
    hm too long >< anyway the last word's supposed to be crazy or something like that LOLOL oops.
    May 23 2012 07:00 AM
Photo

MadToonzcookiejuseyo

omggg I loved that performance!!!!! yeah they were having a lot of fun in those outfits. lol did you watch the whole IY2 episode? I only saw cuts and stuff. school sucks lately because of all the exams. >.< but after this week everything will be more chill. oh and smtown this weekend aksdljalfjalad what about you? haha
May 16 2012 11:22 PM
Photo

cookiejuseyoMadToonz

IKRRRRRR OMG THEIR OUTFITS ON INKIGAYO THE BATHROBE ONE OMGGGG :'DDDD omg they would be dancing the dance where they twirl their hands and just wekldsfmksloewfks omggggggg. they have fun doing almost everything LOL. taeyeon on IY2 was so cute omg the obstacle course she looked like a little duckling ^___________^ anyway how's school? hope you're doing fine ^^
May 16 2012 02:15 AM
Photo

MadToonzcookiejuseyo

Yeah definitely! It's like every live performance they look better and better. lol I listen to it everyday as well! XD OT9 singing twinkle together would be amazing!! I know they would have so much fun doing it too.
May 12 2012 12:27 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyoMadToonz

AHHH hwaitaeng for the exams! LOL have fun then okay you've deserved it :P OMG I KNOW THEIR VOCALS AND EVERYTHING <333333333 SAME OMG after the live of love sick I play it at least 10 times per day omg /bricked LOL OMG YES. but it'll be nice if they sang as well omg imagine OT9 singing twinkle at their next concert or something <3333
May 11 2012 12:59 AM
Photo

MadToonzcookiejuseyo

oh lucky. =P but the exam wasn't so bad today. just after next week I can really relax! I love watching the live performances. They're so alkfjagjglahl. Baby Steps is awesome! I think my top 3 songs are Twinkle, Love Sick, and Baby Steps. ^^ yeah i noticed that too. someone was joking around saying what if the other members became the back up dancers one day for twnkle. LOLOL that would be so cool!
May 10 2012 07:47 PM
Photo

cookiejuseyoMadToonz

My exams are only after the holidays so I guess it's less stressful for me ^___^ hwaitaeng :D THEY WERE SO ASDFGHJKL IN THE MV AND THE LIVE OMGGGGGGGG baby steps is my second favorite and omg it's so beautiful I can't even <33 lolol yeah I kinda feel sorry for her >< I was really going craycray because of the mv :'D I KNOW! but have you noticed in their live stages there's always 6 back up dancers hahah OT9 ^^
May 09 2012 03:31 AM
Photo

MadToonzcookiejuseyo

That's nice! I still have exams to worry about gahhh...but afterwards I can be as lazy as I want!. LOL =P OMGG TTS WAS AMAJING! you're friend logged out of twitter because of your spazz? LOLOL but seriously those 3 are perfect!!! T_T but I kind of miss the other members on stage.
May 07 2012 01:17 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyo

TWINKLE OMG MY TTS FEELS
May 03 2012 02:54 AM