Community Status Updates

Photo

milkiceblendsoshihwating

ha, how many times do i have to tell you dun apologize! haha, i mean its totally fine!! haha aww, such sweet gf you have! LMAO! im working now... like usual.yup, im whatsapp-ing her. if you have the app, it will reach you!
Sep 28 2011 05:44 PM
Photo

pereumisoshihwating

hey rei! u got bb? hahah. then go dl whatsapp!
we can definitely text each other.
just put a +65 in front of our numbers, and we're gd to go!
have u ordered the new album?!?! huhuuu.
psst, GOOD MORNING REI! :D
Sep 28 2011 05:35 PM
Photo

soshihwatingpereumi

noonaa sorry i fell asleep yesterday ^^ ohh i see hahaha, woahhh really??? waa i really want to chat with you guys too lol maybe i will if i already download whatsapp cos i don't have the app now on my bb lol, can i chat with you and jan noona through whatsapp from here in indonesia??? i already ask jan noona about this also lol
Sep 28 2011 03:01 PM
Photo

soshihwatingmilkiceblend

gahh i fell asleep yesterday haha sorry noona ^^ i was so tired after i got some extra classes after school -_-' hmmm not really but when i just got home she was at my house for my birthday surprise ehehe :p wahh what are you doing now noona?? i see you're whatsapping with hani noona too huhu i hope i could whatsapp with you too :( can whatsapp reach my country too?? hmm
Sep 28 2011 02:58 PM
Photo

milkiceblendsoshihwating

Haha. Did u manage to spend ur bday with your Gf?!?! Haha.
Um, hope u had a blast. What I'm doing? I'm preparing to go to bed. Haha.
Sep 28 2011 07:37 AM
Photo

pereumisoshihwating

sama-sama! :D
yeap, i knw! hahaha. she got me to beta. but i din have time.. and she had alot of mistakes! hahaha. so in the end, she beta-ed herself.
hahahah. yeah, we exchanged phone numbers ytd.. i saved her name as milky'choding! ahhahaha. :D
Sep 28 2011 06:57 AM
Photo

soshihwatingmilkiceblend

hey noonaa :D woot i'm just filled with happiness today LOL happiness overload XD yahh thank you so muchh noona ^^ haha pari island i'll surely remember that one-shot :P, huahh what are you doing noona??
Sep 28 2011 06:51 AM
Photo

soshihwatingpereumi

haha thanks noonaaa :D jan noona even make me a one-shot for my b'day present lol i feel really grateful ^^ huahhh yeah fany 0.0 sooyoung 0.0 man i can't wait for their mv's to come out ooooo yeah!!! haha makasih banyak :P whaaa i see you and jan noona is chatting through whatsapp too???
Sep 28 2011 06:50 AM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

THANKS A LOT NOONAAAA :D haha yeah today was kinda fun ^^ lol, yeah i don't even know how to score my own test -_- hahaha, weee okayy what are you doing noona? i'm thinking about watching all of their mv's again lol got any soshi video to suggest?? :P
Sep 28 2011 06:47 AM
Photo
Photo

pereumisoshihwating

hahaha!
sudah tentu sih! hehe.
BUT SOOFANY's teasers are serious daebak!
omo. i freaking spazzed for their teasers! hahaha.
oooh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY REI!
semoga panjang umur, dan sehat selalu yah!
Sep 28 2011 06:45 AM
Photo

soshihwatingpereumi

hey noonaa :) cos today is a special dayy wootwoot lol, huahhhh finally jessica sooyoung and tiffany teaser picture is out!!! XD have you seen it?? waaah but i got a little disappointed at sica's teaser pitcure :( the stylist should do better than thattt :'( it's okay though they're always good at whatever concept they'll be coming back with sone will always support them right noona?? ^^ hehe
Sep 28 2011 06:41 AM
Photo

Zhiqsoshihwating

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REI!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
Don't need to apologize!!! Wow yay I hope you're having a fun day today. XD
Haha wow that's such a complicated marking scheme.. Hehe okie, enjoy your Soshi goodness!!! XD
Sep 27 2011 10:51 PM
Photo
Photo

milkiceblendsoshihwating

no problem! haha, well, i was getting the feel to write one so yeah. HA! yes, its pari island. hope you have a whacky day!
Sep 27 2011 07:22 PM