Community Status Updates

Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! miss me?? ^_^ hahaha, i'm very noonaa i reply sooo latee because my internet was down for more than a week :( but now i already got my internet backk and i miss you already!!!! :D so how are you doing noonaa?!! reply soon okayy :)
Oct 28 2011 06:55 AM
Photo

milkiceblendsoshihwating

LMAO! watched big brother yet?
i still haven tho, sigh!!!
have fun in school today!
Oct 16 2011 07:31 PM
Photo

Zhiqsoshihwating

It's okay!! I haven't gotten the time to watch running man ): Anyway it's good to be busy in school! Means you're doing lots of stuff and your grades will get better too hehe. I'm ok, I just got a new phone yay! AND YES ahhh Sunny is catching up with Fany..
Oct 15 2011 04:30 AM
Photo

soshihwatingmilkiceblend

hey there long time no see ;) hahaha hey jan noona
Oct 14 2011 10:03 PM
Photo

soshihwatingpereumi

Hani noona annyeong :D
Oct 14 2011 10:02 PM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

heyyy noonaaaaa sorryy i reply late :( school's been so busy right here and with tutoring classes after school until night i can barely do anything after i got home beside dozing off -_- hahaha how are you noonaa? yupp it's just a wig lol of course!!! also the ep64 how bout you noona have you watch it also? whaaa rm is so funny hahaha, eyy noona have you watch the last teaset too?? wohoooo
Oct 14 2011 10:00 PM
Photo

Zhiqsoshihwating

School is busier than ever now that my major exams are less than a month away ): Hehe but I still sneak on every once in a while XD Ahh I'm so sad that it's just a wig!!!! I HOPE SHE'LL WEAR THE WIG DURING PERFORMANCES THEN! Sob 2 weeks is so long. Have you watched Running Man? :D
Oct 12 2011 12:53 AM
Photo

soshihwatingZhiq

annyeong noonaaa :D ooh it's okay noona haha ^^ waaah you've been missing a whole week here lol, how's school?? hmm i'm fine....i gues hahaha how bout you noona?? we got a lot to catch up lol, yeah!!! sunny was the most shocking one for me cos when i see her i was like 0.0 woww sunny with short hair haha but it's just a wig though -_-, me tooo it's on 21st october!! less then 2 weekss omg!!
Oct 10 2011 06:41 AM
Photo

Zhiqsoshihwating

AHHH sorry Rei, I turned off my notifications so I only just realized that you replied me!!! So sorry >< How are you??? Oh man, I watched the second teaser and SUNNY IS SO PRETTY!!!! Sob ;~; Can't wait for them to comeback..
Oct 08 2011 10:52 AM
Photo

milkiceblendsoshihwating

HAAHHAHA! i watched yoonyul and i spam the replay button like no tomorrow. haha!
*bounce with me, bounce with me!*
yup, there's 2 ep! yes, cant wait for kshownow!!! oh yeah, you will get to eat good food when you recover! and are you taking your exams toaday? if you are, good luck!
Oct 02 2011 06:47 PM
Photo

pereumisoshihwating

hei rei.
i just read ur msg.
i din knw u were sick!
u din even say it over whattsapp ytd!
gosh.
hope ur feeling fantastic now! :D
monday is just full of monday blueeees.
T_T
i need my home internet to work fast!
grrrr.
have a splendid one today, and dun sleep in class ok! :)
Oct 02 2011 05:59 PM
Photo

soshihwatingmilkiceblend

hahaha yoonyul dancing was crazy dorky shidae is backkk!!! :D lol and sica's STRESS! was so funny ^^ :P yeah i heard it too that there will be 2 episodes of running man with snsd in it wohooo can't wait for eng sub :D haha even if i eat good food it still hurts while swallowing it :S gaaah, what are you doing noona??
Oct 02 2011 05:10 AM
Photo

milkiceblendsoshihwating

hahha! im watching RM cuts as well! i miss the streaming just now. waiting for subs to be out now. CANT WAIT! haha, taeyeon was screaming yuri when she's dancing! hehe. cuties. and did they stay overnight thre? there seems to be part 2 for snsd..
she's always missing on weekends, eating all the good food i think. HAHA
Oct 02 2011 04:53 AM
Photo

soshihwatingmilkiceblend

i replied again lol haha yeah i'm getting some sleep this afternoon but i'm watching some running man episode now lol ^^ hahh noona i hope this thing will work :S oh yeah where's hani noona btw she's been missing :P lol or that i've been missing out for too long hehe
Oct 02 2011 04:33 AM
Photo

milkiceblendsoshihwating

oh yes yes. haha! and i replied you there as well! oh, slp more!!!
Oct 02 2011 03:58 AM