Community Status Updates

Photo

MissRinaLeesnsdawsome

Sorry for the late reply! Soshified wasn't working for me that well yesterday... No i don't have any of their albums and stuff yet. I might get paradise in Phuket soon. What about you? Do you have any of their merchandise?
Aug 07 2011 05:37 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

AH OKAY :DD
no i bet im wierder XDDD
look at how fast im replying to ur comment D: psh xDD
So do u own any soshi cds or photocards? ^^ i like to ask this question :D cause it makes me feel like a fail XD
Aug 06 2011 09:10 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeeNeko-Koneko

I already had 10 posts.. So i don't know why it's working. T_T thanks anyway. :D
Aug 06 2011 09:09 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeesnsdawsome

Thanks but i'm too busy...it's okay i'm weird too. :D
Aug 06 2011 09:08 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

OOO sorry it is called SHoutbox LOL D: not loudbox XDD
Aug 06 2011 07:28 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeesnowysummer

Well, just try to find that person or try to get them to like K-pop. I feel sorry for you... I bet a lot of people are singing Justin Bieber at your school. T_T
Aug 06 2011 07:18 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

It didnt work? O-O
OMG ! lol if u have skype or aim i can explain faster there and send pics XD
ANyway Ye my fav is yoona. And it is tiffany because she is my second fav and i just luv this pic of her D: and my avatar is tae...ye....Im wierd XD
Aug 06 2011 07:17 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeesnsdawsome

It still didn't work. Is it supposed to show a comment box or something? If it is then i can't find it. BTW why is your favorite member Yoona but your pic is Tiffany? O_o
Aug 06 2011 07:15 PM
Photo

snowysummerMissRinaLee

gomawo so much! ^^ I know right, usually there's at least one person in the school who loves K-Pop.. well, S-Box? just simply click on the 'Shoutbox' link above ^^ or just click here I'll give you the link http://soshified.com/forums/shoutbox
Aug 06 2011 05:15 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

Oh no problem ^^
So do you have skype or aim? =)
Cause its faster lol XD
Aug 06 2011 04:43 PM
Photo

MissRinaLee

Does anyone know how to go on the SBOX?
Aug 06 2011 01:44 PM
  • snsdawsome's Photo
    snsdawsome
    You go to the main page and all the way , and i mean ALL THE WAY at the bottom it will say Loudbox or something and you click that. =) hope i helped. ANd also if you dont make a comment within 5 min in the SBOX it kicks u out.
    Aug 06 2011 04:44 PM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    You can also useing the top menu bar, where it says ' Rule, Forums, Members.." -blah blah blah...until you find "shoutbox." ..it should load automatically as long as you've got enough forum posts. I think you need a minimum of ten non-spam posts?

Aug 06 2011 07:53 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeesnsdawsome

Hi thanks for the visit! :3
Aug 06 2011 01:11 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

Hi^^
i was going around SSF and though i should say hi :D
Aug 05 2011 09:08 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeesnowysummer

I guess just ignore them. Loving Kpop is not just music it's a Passion. Usually there's at least 1 person at a school that likes kpop. BTW do you know how to go on the Sbox? anyways FIGHTING!
Aug 05 2011 07:45 PM
Photo

snowysummerMissRinaLee

I have like.. two or three in my old school but here? not even one! TT I'm so sad and they called me cheazy and you know..
Aug 05 2011 07:39 PM