Community Status Updates

Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

it is very easy once u know how to do it ^^
Aug 07 2011 08:12 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

You go to edit my profile.
At the side it will say different stuff and one of them will say change signature. You click that and a thing to write stuff will come up. On the top there is stuff like to bold the font and everything. IF you put your cursor over each of them one of them will say insert picture. THen you pase the link into there and save. And walala xDD it sounds complicated but...
Aug 07 2011 08:12 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeesnsdawsome

DO you know how to add the banner on the bottom. Or is it called a signature?
Aug 07 2011 07:56 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

Sorry i was updating my artwork thread D:
anyway ummm the only person i listen to is DJ cesca D: so i cant really tell you. But it does tell you somewhere on soshified. Im just not sure where D:
btw sorry for the late reply lol XD
Aug 07 2011 07:40 PM
Photo

Neko-KonekoMissRinaLee

No prob. Hope it starts working for you. ^^
Aug 07 2011 07:32 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeeNeko-Koneko

Okay. thank you sooo much!! :D
Aug 07 2011 07:26 PM
Photo

Neko-KonekoMissRinaLee

order to accurately find out how many 'good' posts you have. You should check the post number under your name in one of your posts, don't look at the silly number here on your profile.
Aug 07 2011 07:08 PM
Photo

Neko-KonekoMissRinaLee

actually. it looks like only 6 of your ten posts count. there are some areas on SSF that don't count towards 'non=spam' posts. So go make four more somewhere, and ti should start working.
Aug 07 2011 07:07 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeeshikshin_iceprincess

Are your favorite members Sooyoung and Jessica? Just wondering :P
Aug 07 2011 06:35 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeesnsdawsome

Nothing really. just looking at artwork.. Do you know when the radio is online? like what days?
Aug 07 2011 06:28 PM
Photo
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

LOL i just signed in D:
Thats why XD
And ooo okay i will accept
ANYWAY !!! wutcha doin? :D
Aug 07 2011 06:14 PM
Photo

MissRinaLeesnsdawsome

Dang.. you reply fast. :D It's only because i just became a fan of SNSD about 2 months ago. T_T btw i added you on fb. :D
Aug 07 2011 06:10 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

whoops sorry i pressed enter to early XD
OH! standard editon. mr Taxi deluxe tAIWAn pressing. MR taxi taiwan limited pressing. Into the new world Live Concert CD. And the hoot poster. The deluxe first press Japanese album poster. Sooyoung GEE photocard. Sooyoung Mr Taxi Photocard. Hyoyeon ver.A Hoot photocard. Yuri GENIE photocard. Yoona OH! photocard.
Thats pretty much it D:
Aug 07 2011 06:05 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeMissRinaLee

OOO :D
I have uhhh
THe first press deluxe Japanese. Album, Hoot, Genie Japanese Ver. Limited Edition Japanese. pressing, GENIE Japanese ver Korea limited pressing. GEE Japanese ver Hong Kong limited pressing. GEE Japanese ver. Korea limited editon. Oh!
Aug 07 2011 06:03 PM