Community Status Updates

Photo
  • myeolchie's Photo
    myeolchie
    Haha, hopefully we are good friends, I hope.
    I'm glad you're okay, I'm a little tired and sick of an eye but I recovered xD ^-^ where are you from?.
    Nov 25 2011 03:32 PM
  • fany'sbutt's Photo
    fany'sbutt
    Ah, get well soon then! ^_^ I'm from the Philippines. You're from Chile, right? XD
    Nov 26 2011 07:05 PM
  • myeolchie's Photo
    myeolchie
    So now you know XD.
    Thanks, I've recovered, but I have a cold, that is not the case XD.
    And what do you like? I mean if you like eating, watching anime,
    and other things XD. By the way, how old are you?. [:
    Nov 28 2011 01:57 AM
Photo

myeolchieHyoSoneLove

Unnie, long time no talk :c
Nov 22 2011 02:38 PM
  • HyoSoneLove's Photo
    HyoSoneLove
    awww i hope you are better. school is stressful Dx ive been stressed a bit too but im ok ^^ yesh lol hyosun is amajjing lol
    Nov 26 2011 03:09 PM
  • myeolchie's Photo
    myeolchie
    Yes, too stressful, but anyway, I heard you were a birthday, and I did not even greet you, sorry for being so bad dongsaeng ^ ~ ^.
    Nov 28 2011 01:55 AM
  • HyoSoneLove's Photo
    HyoSoneLove
    its alright your not a bad dongsaeng. lol thank you ^_^
    Nov 28 2011 01:14 PM
Photo
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

aigoo, i forgot... you changed your name my dongsaeng~? ^o^ i miss you sooo much.. :'(
Nov 22 2011 05:25 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Omooo!! ^o^ teehee, you have a tons of aegyo my dearest dongsaeng :) keke~ i'm fine heree~ :") sorry i'm sooo late. unnie,has been encounter some keyboard problems last time T^T *hugs* but i buy a new one *giggles* we can chat now, i will also be here on thursday.. it's either night or friday morning ^o^.... and are you sick? :( please take care.. and get well soon *hugs you*
Nov 22 2011 05:23 AM
  • myeolchie's Photo
    myeolchie
    Oh! Mcuh thanks Unnie not know why I do both aegyo, I think comes out of me xD although sometimes people find it annoying TT-TT. I'm glad you're good, does enseiro? Aw, that the problem will recover, because I need to talk to my Unnie lol. *giggles* Do not worry Unnie, I have to heal soon, thanks for everything *giant hug*. Oh! and yes, I changed my username, do you like? lol, is my favorite OTP (one of my favorites, lol).

Nov 22 2011 09:01 AM
  • myeolchie's Photo
    myeolchie
    Much Thanks*
    Nov 24 2011 08:48 AM
Photo

myeolchie

I am very ill. :c
Nov 22 2011 02:01 AM
  • myeolchie's Photo
    myeolchie
    Thank you my Unnie, beautiful ~
    I will recover soon, thank you for wishing me heal me!, *hugs* I Love You, Unnie <3.
    Nov 22 2011 09:02 AM
  • fany girl's Photo
    fany girl
    I'm sorry to hear that :( Hope you get well soon ^^
    Nov 22 2011 02:44 PM
  • myeolchie's Photo
    myeolchie
    Oww, thank you ^ ^ I recover, I'm sure.
    Nov 23 2011 08:36 AM
Photo

myeolchieJustAKfan

I am encouraged, but not so! I have a disease in one eye and is annoying! but hey, how are you? Yes, school sucks, but it needed to be someone later in life xD
Nov 22 2011 01:52 AM
Photo

JustAKfanmyeolchie

School suckŝ-.-" Cheer up dongsaeng^^
Nov 16 2011 10:12 AM
Photo

myeolchieFanytastic-

You never told me you were working! Do you have? Really? YAY I want to work with you XD -aegyo-. Forgive me for not answer before, I've been busy with school and everything.
Nov 16 2011 08:40 AM
  • Fanytastic-'s Photo
    Fanytastic-
    ainngg still have to wait for the last week of december hun :]
    Nov 24 2011 09:13 AM
  • myeolchie's Photo
    myeolchie
    Yep, me too! XD.
    Although next year, will begin classes soon and we will this year only a month and a half on vacation,
    we will change to leave earlier than usual.
    Nov 25 2011 03:34 PM
  • Fanytastic-'s Photo
    Fanytastic-
    wooaahh goodluck with everything honey <3
    Nov 29 2011 01:22 PM
Photo

myeolchieJustAKfan

yes, that which I play my final exams in two weeks, I prepare for that, but still, I stressed that the school keeps me very busy. I've been a little depressed but well, thanks Unnie:]
Nov 16 2011 08:37 AM
Photo

myeolchiedorkymushroom07

Forgive Unnie yes?, I've been very busy in school and has not left me these last days to be here at SSF, sorry. I'm fine, but I have to be better, got my notes on 'Physical Education' and prepare for finals, but the examination of my subject 'English' not because I have to give up my average there is YAY ~ *emotion hugs*. Yes, *giggles* the aegyo feel better to loved ones as you *hugs and giggles*
Nov 16 2011 08:35 AM
Photo

JustAKfanmyeolchie

I've been great, what about you? I know, school is making us so busy -.-"
Nov 13 2011 08:17 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Teehee! ^o^~~ i'm okay my dongsaeng Sunny.. kekeke~ hbu? *hugs you back* :") *giggles* you're right! doing too much of Aegyo can help other people especially your love ones to feel better by sharing it to them~~ *smiles* =^___^=
Nov 12 2011 03:33 AM
Photo

myeolchieJustAKfan

How you been? [: I miss you, long time no talk.
Nov 11 2011 05:00 PM
Photo