Community Status Updates

Photo

myeolchie

My Unnie is the best kkkk :3 ♥.
Jul 04 2012 09:37 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Teehee~ ^o^ twinkle~ chinchiaa? *hugs* you're soo dork.. Thank you My Sunny Dongsaeng~~~ <33333
Jul 04 2012 08:28 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Omoooooo! Sunny Dongsaaaaaaaaaeng! ^o^ kyaaah... You're here again Aigooo! *hugs you very very tight* lol, not so tight i mean =^__^= teehee! we need air.. XD Aigoo! i misssssed you soo badly... where have you been? :") i hope you're fine~~ ^o^ My Sunny! Wae what happen? please drink a medicine if you doesn't feel really well, i got colds too.. ;A; please be careful my dongsaeng *worried*
Jul 04 2012 08:27 AM
Photo

myeolchie

I'm so proud of SNSD, have taught me much, I'll be in a few days to two years knowing them, but have been very hard years, I have learned lots of things with them, I am proud to call SONE. :') ♥
Jul 04 2012 02:43 AM
Photo

myeolchiedorkymushroom07

My Unnie is so bright, shine like no other, I dedicate Twinkle lol ♥.
Jul 04 2012 02:42 AM
Photo

myeolchiedorkymushroom07

OMG! You're so sweet to me, Unnie <3. I LOVE YOU MUCH did you know that? * hugs*. Thank you for caring for me, I've also done a lot, I hope we talk more every day right? kkkkk ~ How you been? Today I woke up a bit a cold :c.
Jul 04 2012 02:40 AM
Photo
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

*blushed* Yes,, i know that My Dongsaeng~~ ^o^ because i can feel it also.. heehee Thank you soo much~ *hug* And you know my answer :") I'll always be like that to you... forever and always!^^
Jun 26 2012 06:28 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Kyaaaaaaah~~~ ^___^ Sunny Dongsaaaaeng~~ *BEAR HUUUG* Aigooooo!!!! i missss you soo badly ToT You're right.. how are you?? I hope you're fine~ and happy everyday.. Don't forget to sleep when your tired or take a rest arasseo? :c i don't want you to be sick... *hugs again* Omonaaa~ it's been a long loooooooooooong time since we chatted.. here ^^ i missed it.
Jun 26 2012 06:27 AM
Photo

myeolchie

I'm busy these days, but still I'll make a time to SF kkk.
Jun 25 2012 03:04 AM
Photo

myeolchie

Morning Soshified ♥
Jun 25 2012 03:02 AM
Photo

myeolchiedorkymushroom07

I swear I missed you too Unnie. I love you very much. *bear hug♥
Jun 25 2012 03:00 AM
Photo

myeolchiedorkymushroom07

I will support you in whatever, Unnie. I promise. I've missed too much, had not had time to be here because of problems with school and so on. Now I got up I saw your post and said "OMG! I HAVE BEEN ANSWERED MY unnie 'and ran in circles LOL. I've been more or less, and you?, and what happened to you Unnie?
Jun 25 2012 03:00 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

i miss you toooooooooooooo much.. soo much and veryy very much! kekeke ^o^ ♥♥♥
Jun 15 2012 05:30 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07myeolchie

Omonaaaaaaaaa!!! ^___^ My Sunny ahh? Aigoooo~~ *hugs you tiight* How can i forget My Sunny dongsaeng?? *tweak your cheeks* Omomomo! i misss you a lot T^T how are you My dongsaeng?? *beaaar hug* I hope you're okay ^o^ can i stay with you here? i'm not feeling really well today.. and i need someone to lean on right now :( *i hope we can chat again My dongsaeng* i'll wait for you.
Jun 15 2012 05:26 AM