Community Status Updates

Photo

LumticsFany

dear Tiffany, I'ld like to thank you for the wonderful "Paris put it back on"... although it never went off, the show was perfect ! And so are you :)
Jun 14 2011 08:27 AM
Photo

LumticsJessica

Dear Jessica, thank you so much for your performance at SMtownLive in Paris. The more I get to know you, the more you touch my heart. Did you know the hand-held fans with your picture on it were sold out? I was lucky to get two of them :) Always be supporting you -x-
Jun 13 2011 01:27 PM
Photo

LumticsTae Yeon

wooooo... I found you !! Now I'm the king of the world :) Taeyeon, thank you so much for SMtown in Paris. Your voice, I just can't forget, you sing in real life so perfect, I can't describe it. And you are even prettier than on pics. Now I can't help but love you more, and more, and more -x-
Jun 13 2011 01:20 PM
Photo

LumticsSunny

Sunny, thank you for the energy you gave us at SMtownLive in Paris, your smile reached my heart and will be cherised for the rest of my life -x-
Jun 13 2011 01:14 PM
Photo

LumticsHyo Yeon

Hyo !!! Thank you so much for the performance in Paris last Saturday, I hope you felt (and heard) the love we have for you, always be supporting you -x-
Jun 13 2011 01:11 PM
Photo

LumticsYu Ri

Yuri, thank you so much for the performance in Paris, you're a heck of a dancer ! Always be supporting you, lots of love -x-
Jun 13 2011 01:08 PM
Photo

LumticsHyoRiSun

Nice to become friends ! I don't know why i can't reply, probably something in my settings. Me too, I'm happy that fans from all different countries came together, the Soshi bond is a living legend !
Jun 13 2011 03:17 AM
Photo

Lumtics

I miss the Girls !!
Jun 13 2011 03:03 AM
  • HyoRiSun's Photo
    HyoRiSun
    I miss them too! <3
    Jun 13 2011 03:29 AM
Photo

HyoRiSunLumtics

I'm so happy there were people from so many countries. The show was amazing!
Jun 12 2011 02:00 PM
Photo

LumticsHyoRiSun

hi! I saw them on 11 June !! i'm so happy too: like finally I've got a dream come true :)
Jun 12 2011 01:28 PM