Community Status Updates

Photo

LumticsSoy

o.. the boss (thumbsup for Soy !!)
Jun 17 2011 09:02 AM
Photo

snsdawsomeLumtics

My top five is
Yoona , Yuri , jessica, tiffany, and seohyun..after that it gets hard..i believe after that its sooyoung...then taeyeon..then sunny..then hyoyeon..but im not sure XD
Jun 17 2011 09:01 AM
Photo

Lumticssnsdawsome

I don't cause I can't choose between Taeyeon-Jessica-Yuri, so in some order their my top 3 :) after that it just get sooo hard, the 6 of them just have to share spot number four...
Jun 17 2011 08:59 AM
Photo

snsdawsomeLumtics

lol XD
so u dont have a favorite member? neither do i =/ its to hard to choose just one
Jun 17 2011 08:54 AM
Photo

Lumticssnsdawsome

well, I thought 'hey another smart kid like me: befriend with all of the Girls" :)
Jun 17 2011 08:49 AM
Photo

snsdawsomeLumtics

Thanks for the friend request ^^
Jun 17 2011 08:46 AM
Photo

Anon of HollandLumtics

Yeah, I dunno how this is supposed to work either..reminds me of those people who keep posting messages on eachother's wall on facebook instead of just replying xD
I think there was a lot of organizational stuff done for the first concert, but they all forgot about the second one =[
Jun 17 2011 08:44 AM
Photo

LumticsAi_shikshin

me neither !! (don't know how to use this)
Jun 17 2011 08:41 AM
Photo

LumticsAnon of Holland

I don't know how to make a comment on a comment, so I have to post this on your wall: next concert we have to make sure to unite as a group, this time I was so paralyzed to see them I didn't got the energy to organize something :)
Jun 17 2011 08:39 AM
Photo

Anon of HollandLumtics

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed my blog ^^ And the concert, of course!
I can't believe you bought all the fans, lol. I couldn't even talk myself into getting both Sica and Sunny -.-'
I wish all the Sones would've been closer together, I felt so isolated!
Jun 17 2011 08:07 AM
Photo

Ai_shikshinLumtics

Hii !^^
I don't know well how to use this >_<
Jun 16 2011 03:22 PM
Photo

LumticsAnon of Holland

Hi anon, I read your hilarious blog about June 11th. I was there too: got all the nine fans (twelve cause I bought 3 double), screamed and jumped like crazy for the Girls. The SNSD parts of your story were very recognizable to me. Nice to become friends :)
Jun 16 2011 12:29 PM
Photo

LumticsSeo Hyun

Seohyun, you were amazing at the SMTown stage in Paris ! From now on, I belong to the part of the world that have seen a Goddess in real life :) Thank you so much -x-
Jun 14 2011 08:39 AM
Photo

LumticsYoon A

Yoona ! Thanks for coming to Paris SMTown, you look even more like an angel in real life !! -x-
Jun 14 2011 08:33 AM
Photo

LumticsSoo Young

Sooyoung, you're so charming ! Thank you for coming to Paris, the show was unforgetable -x-
Jun 14 2011 08:31 AM