Community Status Updates

Photo

soshinkiHAPPYSONE :)

Soul still sounds a bit weird for me because I always listen to the Chinese one lol xD and they win even during the very first comeback. that's just AMAZING! *proud
Apr 18 2014 05:43 AM
Photo

HAPPYSONE :)

HAPPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY toooo... Ice Princess, JESSICA JUNG! :D
Apr 17 2014 06:03 AM
Photo

HAPPYSONE :)soshinki

HAHA yeah true that! Oh boy, i love all the songs.. seriously.. LOVEE! Got the album and its amazing, seriously. LOVED IT! if only the cover was snsd... oh well! Haha its alright, no worries!!!!! Me too, lots of work to do!
Apr 13 2014 03:40 AM
Photo

oh my, our activities during new year is totally same and we ordered pizza xDD I love Wait a Minute more than Mr. Mr. actually kkk. sorry for the totally late reply. my holiday is just too short and there's still assignment on holiday :((((
Apr 10 2014 04:44 AM
Photo

HAPPYSONE :)natttaengoo

Thanks for visiting! @exam, me too! Got one more left... good luck!
Apr 03 2014 03:52 AM
  • natttaengoo's Photo
    natttaengoo
    HAHAHA! Thanks! you too, Good Luck! :)
    Apr 04 2014 06:30 AM
Photo

HAPPYSONE :)SoshiRaven

Aww thanksss! :) Yeahh it sounds amazing! So happy with the girls 9th win! :D I've purchased the album, just waiting for it to come ... :( Yeah I agree! I love it, very catchy - its even my ringtone! HAHA
Mar 23 2014 04:13 AM
Photo

SoshiRavenHAPPYSONE :)

Hah well I'm sure you will do well in your final year! I jsut listended to MR MR again, I lvoe the song too, It reminds me of some of their earlier hits from two years ago. I like that style of SNSD music, it's better suited for them!
Mar 18 2014 09:17 PM
Photo

Yeah me too, oh well :( Really? Haha christmas was okay, but new year was great! Had dinner @ my friends house, the 9 of us just ate, played poker and watched movies hehe xD Have you heard MR MR yet? Ohmygod, I love the song so much... I am so happy for the girls!
Mar 08 2014 10:06 PM
Photo

Really? Oh wow! That sounds like fun! hahah well.. my holidays are pretty far for now haha xD I have a lot work to do, sigh, final year of H.S is really stressful / HAHA yeah! I'm really proud of the girls :) Did you hear MRMR yet? Man, its my type of jam! I love it so muchh! And im going to get the album today! On Taeyeon's birthday! hahha :D
Mar 08 2014 10:04 PM
Photo

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO Kid Leader, KIM TAEYEON!!!! :)
Mar 08 2014 10:02 PM
Photo

then I'm sorry too, been so busy and feeling like I'm abandoning my ssf :( I just stayed at home during christmas. how about your christmas and new year? :)
Jan 07 2014 06:24 AM
Photo

My christmas holidays were very good, my cousin came to visit from Toronto so we spent alot of fun time together, and lots of family time. How was your holidays?
Jan 06 2014 11:05 PM
  • SoshiRaven's Photo
    SoshiRaven
    Oh and yes, I was so surprised and happy they won! People in the west were so mad hahah..so dumb!
    Jan 06 2014 11:05 PM
Photo

Hahha yes its not easy being a student ): Thanks for the advice ^^ and how are you celebrating Christmas? :D / Btw, i was very happy when SNSD won video of the year, amazing how they defeated the other competitors ahahha
Dec 19 2013 05:17 AM
  • HAPPYSONE :)'s Photo
    POWEROF9!
    i forgot to add, LOL

Dec 19 2013 05:17 AM
Photo

Ahhh i see, sorry for my late reply again! Christmas is coming up, do you have any plans? :D
Dec 19 2013 05:15 AM
Photo

No worries, I know you have been busy lately. It's not easy being a student! Make your final high school year one to remember, it will be busy but also make some good memories with your friends too!
Sep 26 2013 07:32 PM