Community Status Updates

Photo

Kimcheeeefany girl

Peekaboo, im so sorry i havent been on much, i think its the whole fact that i'm on break and i hardly check much stuff, i come and go really quickly haha, how have you been though?
Jul 20 2011 09:42 AM
Photo

KimcheeeeF@Y

i' still in highschool haha i'm in year 10 right now. :) and i'm so sorry for my late reply i'm on a school break so i havent been checking my mail much
Jul 20 2011 09:40 AM
Photo
Photo

bootz808Kimcheeee

Oh ya they have so much in common for all these smart phones now, i wish i got my iphone contract or maybe i will get the iphone 4 for Verizon and that's ya Iphone are really great :p
Jun 29 2011 05:58 PM
Photo

aditahyohunniesKimcheeee

You're welcome..Yes,I am a new member in here,thank you has been greeted:D
Jun 29 2011 04:51 PM
Photo

fany girlKimcheeee

I know, music is a must for long trips. Lol. Well it wasn't huge, but it was on trees and grass and for some reason no one was putting it out. I know I hope no one was harmed. Yeah, I'm fine thanks ^^ Oh that's good I hope you have fun on your break. How long is your break?
Jun 29 2011 11:36 AM
Photo

F@YKimcheeee

thx.. currently my first year in pre-U...
how bout you?
Jun 29 2011 07:09 AM
Photo

snowysummerKimcheeee

I know~ ah the point is they are all so pretty whether with short or long hair ^^ I'm lucky all my friends are Sones.. so when I spazz, they spazz to :D
Jun 29 2011 03:26 AM
Photo

Kimcheeeeaditahyohunnies

Hello, nice to meet you, thankyou for adding me :), you are a new member? Welcome to SSF!!
Jun 29 2011 03:05 AM
Photo

Kimcheeeebootz808

Iphones and Blackberry phones are really good, they have so much in them, my dad and sister both have blackberry phones and i have an iphone :) and yes she does, except Tiffany's is a white one my sister has the black one
Jun 29 2011 02:59 AM
Photo

Kimcheeeesnowysummer

Oh really? Yeah she suits her short hair, but lately when I see her with her long hair, its a nice change! Yes i always spaz about snsd as well, i always spaz about them to my friends and they're always like "omg not snsd againn!" hahaha
Jun 29 2011 02:57 AM
Photo

Kimcheeeefany girl

haha and your my dongsaeng :) I always listen to my ipod when im on long trips, i seriously wouldnt be able to survive without it haha....yes a bit of an exaggeration lol but woah a fire? was it a really big one? i'm glad your safe though, hopefully no one was harmed in that fire though. For my break, im not to sure yet, catch up with friends? visit family? not to sure
Jun 29 2011 02:56 AM
Photo

bootz808Kimcheeee

Oh ya Iphones are awesome also but ya i guess black berry phones are cool, and no way your sis has 1 like Tiffany how cool is that,
Jun 28 2011 09:49 PM
Photo

snowysummerKimcheeee

your profile picture~ ah Fany looks so cute there! and yeah, Sooyoungie is my bias ^^ but I like her in short hair, do you know that Sooyoung have been chosen on a poll as the best Idol in short hair? (sorry.. when I spazz SNSD I can't stop)
Jun 28 2011 03:27 PM
Photo

fany girlKimcheeee

Well you are now my unnie xD It is a must. The whole drive I was listening to my ipod. It was a safe trip except when we were passing through this one area a fire had started and we had to drive through the smoke. It wasn't fun. Well that's good you have break. So you finished all your exams? What are you gonna do for your break?
Jun 28 2011 02:47 PM