Community Status Updates

Photo

soshikateKimcheeee

Heheheh welcome no problem hahah yeah its Seobaby but one of my favorite too is Tiff urs its her right?? Nice to meet u too mind to intro urself?
Jul 24 2011 01:30 PM
Photo

fany girlKimcheeee

Yeah you need to come! :) haha. I know I wish it was easier. Like you didn't have to waste money to get on an airplane. They changed because we couldn't find a hotel to stay in. A big convention was happening the weekend we were gonna go. So yea but Im going this weekend instead :) Yeah the school systems are different haha xD Oh I hope you do good too in school. Atleast you had fun on ur break.
Jul 24 2011 12:10 PM
Photo

Kimcheeeefany girl

Yes, one day I shall go to America and visit all the wonderful places. I wish it was easier to be able to go to all these places ): and oh really? Why did your plans change all of a sudden? Yes, i could say it was fun haha, school starts again for me soon tooo! I only have a short break because its a little different from American school breaks, but goodluck in school!
Jul 23 2011 10:13 PM
Photo

KimcheeeeF@Y

haha oh really? Aww goodluck with all your school work then :)and yes I will, school starts again for me soon ):
Jul 23 2011 10:11 PM
Photo

KimcheeeeSUPCHOI

haha it's fine, i haven't been very active on here lately anyway, it's because i'm on school break. How have you been anyway?
Jul 23 2011 10:09 PM
Photo

SUPCHOIKimcheeee

hahaha tysm. lol sorry for the late reply (/_\)
Jul 23 2011 06:52 PM
Photo

fany girlKimcheeee

Yes!! You have to come to America!! And go to seaworld xD lol. Well Im not going to seaworld anymore so im stuck at home for the weekend again -.- oh well. Well did you alteast have fun during your break? Even if you did just see friends and family, was it fun? Oh really its still cloudy? that sucks. Yes Im going to miss summer school starts soon for me :(
Jul 22 2011 10:59 AM
Photo

bootz808Kimcheeee

Hmm I will PM u it kk help buddy :)
Jul 22 2011 10:08 AM
Photo

F@YKimcheeee

nah, is alrite!! because i just started to get active recently too.. have been busy with my school works too!! hope u r doing fine now!!
and have fun in ur school also!!
Jul 22 2011 06:59 AM
Photo

Kimcheeeesoshikate

Hello thankyou for adding me :), hehe your favorite member is Maknae Seohyun ^__^. Anyway its nice to meet you :)
Jul 22 2011 01:23 AM
Photo

Kimcheeeefany girl

Yes, I know right, well i'm gonna try and be more active now :) and yes I am hehe and omg seaworld? Lucky, I want to go to America!! Have heaps of fun.
For me? Not really much, caught up with friends, went to go visit some family friends, just family and friends really haha. And I've been good thanks, the weather is very wet and cloudy though ): I miss the summer. How about you?
Jul 22 2011 01:21 AM
Photo

Kimcheeeebootz808

aww really? whatsup? :)
Jul 22 2011 01:18 AM
Photo

fany girlKimcheeee

Whoa!! Lol. You haven't been on in a while. haha.
oh so your on break now? cool.
haha ^^ it's ok I haven't been on much either lately I'm on break too.
Me, well I'm going to seaworld this weekend so I won't be on ssf till monday or so.
What about you? How have you been?
Jul 20 2011 06:03 PM
Photo

bootz808Kimcheeee

oh ok I understand, and ya having problems again helpp
Jul 20 2011 04:22 PM
Photo

Kimcheeeebootz808

Hello oppa! i'm so sorry i havent been online much, im on break so i dont really take much notice to who's talking to me i come and go quickly thats why, anyway how are you?
Jul 20 2011 09:44 AM