Community Status Updates

Photo

chinkywinky.Miffy

nah I'm still in HS lol, Montgomery Blair HS?
Sep 28 2010 05:00 PM
Photo

Miffychinkywinky.

O cool! Do u happen to go to college park?
Sep 28 2010 04:49 PM
Photo

chinkywinky.Miffy

Baltimore? nicee, I live down in the Silver Spring area~
Sep 28 2010 11:28 AM
Photo

Miffychinkywinky.

Baltimore...you?
Sep 28 2010 11:22 AM
Photo

chinkywinky.Miffy

thanks for the compliment ^^ glad you like the fic so far. Oh you're so Maryland? awesome! lol what city in MD do you live in? :D
Sep 28 2010 10:39 AM
Photo

Miffychinkywinky.

hey, im reading your Snapshot fanfic...its very well written. I really like Yoona's character and the storyline between Yoonhyun so far...looking forward to more updates on it =) Oh btw, its cool you're from Maryland, I am too! ^^
Sep 28 2010 09:46 AM
Photo

MiffyyoonhyunLOVE

Oh yes! I'm anticipating your Yoonhyun's one shot right now ( and of course, the rest of your other fanfics hehe) You definitely have to pm me! Its a must since its Yoonhyun ^^ Thanks!
Sep 28 2010 05:37 AM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVEMiffy

there's one titled 'Love Chain'... but it doesn't have much yoonhyun at the moment.. but it will surely end as yoonhyun cause they are my bias..hehe.. so, should I PM you when I post my yoonhyun one-shot?
Sep 28 2010 05:00 AM
Photo

x-minfangMiffy

i'm positive that i'll finish the fic!
no need to worry that i'm going to abandon it coz i'm not going to do that 8Dd
Sep 28 2010 12:17 AM
Photo

Miffyseopimp009

Thank you for your latest update on "Last Romance" but now it has me craving for more Yoonhyun. lol >< Looking forward to more updates. Thanks again!
Sep 27 2010 10:40 PM
Photo

Miffyx-minfang

Take your time, its good to know that you will be updating it...just as long you won't abandon the fanfic. hehe
Sep 27 2010 10:37 PM
Photo

MiffyyoonhyunLOVE

I'm so relieved and happy to hear you say that you'll be updating them ^^ I'm reading Can't Have You, Please Don't Take His Hand, Seobang's Generation...is there any other Yoonhyun fanfic of yours that I'm missing? hehe Oh really?! A Yoonhyun's one shot? I'm looking forward to it!! Have to say this again, thank you SO much for writing Yoonhyun's fanfics =)
Sep 27 2010 10:35 PM
Photo

x-minfangMiffy

lol thx for liking the fic! XDd
i'm going to update whenever i have time, haha
since things always seem to prevent me from updating.. u know, busy life and stuff.. :'DD
thx for the support! ^^
Sep 27 2010 08:42 PM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVEMiffy

hey there fellow Yoonaddict.. thanks for liking my YoonHyun fics.. Of course, I will update them.. and I'm working on my very first YoonHyun one-shot and I'm almost done with it.. once again, thanks..^^
Sep 24 2010 11:00 PM
Photo

Miffyx-minfang

Hi, I'm reading your LOve Twister fanfic, very interesting plot. I love it. Thank you for including Yoonhyun <3 hehe Hope you will be able to update it.
Sep 24 2010 10:53 PM