Community Status Updates

Photo

2nyloversHyo Yeon

hyoyeon-shi ... i saw ure first permomance Mr.Taxi it was great and the other great too ..,, and all SONE Indonesia worried about yuri gotten too thin ,,please tell yuri to take care of herself ,her body , and u all girls please don't get sick .. all SONE indonesia always pray for all of u girls' healty ..^^ please say hi for me to sunny bunny happy bhirtday from me L.O.V.E u all :)
May 14 2011 04:48 AM
Photo

2nyloversSoo Young

sooyoung-shi ... i saw ure first permomance Mr.Taxi it was great and the other great too ..,, and all SONE Indonesia worried about yuri gotten too thin ,,please tell yuri to take care of herself ,her body , and u all girls please don't get sick .. all SONE indonesia always pray for all of u girls' healty ..^^ please say hi for me to sunny bunny happy bhirtday from me L.O.V.E u all :)
May 14 2011 04:46 AM
Photo

2nyloversYoon A

yoona-shi ... i saw ure first permomance Mr.Taxi it was great and the other great too ..,, and all SONE Indonesia worried about yuri gotten too thin ,,please tell yuri to take care of herself ,her body , and u all girls please don't get sick .. all SONE indonesia always pray for all of u girls' healty ..^^ please say hi for me to sunny bunny happy bhirtday from me L.O.V.E u all :)
May 14 2011 04:45 AM
Photo

2nyloversSeo Hyun

seohyun-shi ... i saw ure first permomance Mr.Taxi it was great and the other great too ..,, and all SONE Indonesia worried about yuri gotten too thin ,,please tell yuri to take care of herself ,her body , and u all girls please don't get sick .. all SONE indonesia always pray for all of u girls' healty ..^^ please say hi for me to sunny bunny happy bhirtday from me L.O.V.E u all :)
May 14 2011 04:44 AM
Photo

2nyloversJessica

jessica-shi ... i saw ure first permomance Mr.Taxi it was great and the other great too ..,, and all SONE Indonesia worried about yuri gotten too thin ,,please tell yuri to take care of herself ,her body , and u all girls please don't get sick .. all SONE indonesia always pray for all of u girls' healty ..^^ please say hi for me to sunny bunny happy bhirtday from me L.O.V.E u all :)
May 14 2011 04:44 AM
Photo

2nyloversTae Yeon

taengoo i saw ure first permomance Mr.Taxi it was great and the other great too ..,, and all SONE Indonesia worried about yuri gotten too thin ,,please tell yuri to take care of herself ,her body , and u all girls please don't get sick .. all SONE indonesia always pray for all of u girls' healty ..^^ please say hi for me to sunny bunny happy bhirtday from me L.O.V.E u all :)
May 14 2011 04:42 AM
Photo

2nyloversTae Yeon

taengoo i saw ure first permomance Mr.Taxi it was great and the other great too ..,, and all SONE Indonesia worried about yuri gotten too thin ,,please tell yuri to take care of herself ,her body , and u all girls please don't get sick .. all SONE indonesia always pray for all of u girls' healty ..^^ please say hi for me too taengoo n also tell sunny bunny happy bhirtday from me L.O.V.E u all :)
May 14 2011 04:41 AM
Photo

2nyloversFany

fany-shi i saw ure first permomance Mr.Taxi it was great and the other great too ..,, and all SONE Indonesia worried about yuri gotten too thin ,,please tell yuri to take care of herself ,her body , and u all girls please don't get sick .. all SONE indonesia always pray for all of u girls' healty ..^^ please say hi for me too taengoo n also tell sunny bunny happy bhirtday from me L.O.V.E u all :)
May 14 2011 04:40 AM
Photo

2nylovers

download .. download ..download ..download ..download ..download ..download .. PV Mr.Taxi ^^
Apr 28 2011 07:55 PM
  • Rivie009's Photo
    Rivie009
    chinggu this me, negayo! riri hehe
    Oct 09 2011 06:23 AM
  • Rivie009's Photo
    Rivie009
    chinggu this me, negayo! riri hehe
    Oct 09 2011 06:23 AM
  • 2nylovers's Photo
    2nylovers
    hai..hai... DJ Riri hehehe
    Oct 13 2011 01:07 AM
Photo

2nyloversnabeto♥seosica

ajarin onnie dunk saeng .... ssfnya ^^
Apr 28 2011 07:40 PM
Photo

2nyloversFany

kyaaaa ... PV Mr.Taxi ,, fany fany tiffany .. when u can online ?! T.T .... T.T
Apr 28 2011 07:15 PM
Photo

2nylovers

u welcome .... i'm glad see u too ^^
Apr 28 2011 07:10 PM
Photo

yurikwonfan2nylovers

Thanks for adding me as a friend! Glad to meet you!
Apr 28 2011 02:30 PM
Photo

2nylovers

sometime i want chat with taengoo on shoutbox T.T .....
Apr 28 2011 01:07 AM
Photo

2nyloversYu Ri

love u blackpearl ..,, i like ure blonde hair in Mr.Taxi Video ... Gorgeous ^^
Apr 28 2011 01:05 AM