Community Status Updates

Photo

taebaby805forever9princess

I've read 2 so far. I just finished B3(Bewitched, Bewildered, or something like that... hehe I forgot.) and now i'm reading Milk Mustache. I don't know why but when I randomly selected those two, I didn't know that they were about JeTi.
Mar 12 2011 11:43 AM
Photo

forever9princesstaebaby805

idk when I discovered fanfics. But I got hooked instantly. What fanfics are you currently reading on soshified?
Mar 12 2011 11:34 AM
Photo

I started reading fanfics like last week and i got obsessed. Haha, lol.
Mar 12 2011 11:03 AM
Photo

Lol you read fanfics? So do I. Thats like the first thing I do whenever I make an account on an international forum ^^
Mar 10 2011 03:59 PM
Photo

Same here. I like SM a little better than others cause SM has more people and they're all like brothers and sisters. :)
Well i gotta go now, talk to u tomorrow.
Byebye
Mar 09 2011 10:46 PM
Photo

I like SM, YG, and JYP equally. I like how YG and JYP labelmates have strong bonds and act like a "family". So does SM..
and yeah maaayybbee i like SM a little bit more than the rest ya know..^^ but i also like Cube Ent. (Beast, 4minute). wbu?
Mar 09 2011 10:25 PM
Photo

BTW, besides SMEnt, which other companies do you like better, YG(Se7en, Big Bang, 2NE1, etc.) or JYPEnt(2pm, 2am, WG, Miss A, etc.)
Mar 09 2011 10:11 PM
Photo

lol i just started listening to DBSK too ^^ and yes whenever i see yunho i have very perverted thoughts...hes like too sexy ;) and you better not touch nichkhun...jkjk. but yeah junsu caught my eye first in again and again. everyone likes diva key :) and of course you would like sungmin. He's like sunny's soulmate cuz of major aegyo lol.
Mar 09 2011 10:02 PM
Photo

In SuJu, I like Sungmin oppa cause he's so cute. In Shinee, I like Diva Key. 2pm, I like Nichkhun oppa, but since he's yours, I'll take Junsu. Junsu was the first member that caught my eye after watching their Heartbeat performance. I don't know a lot about DBSK. I'm still learning about them but i've watch their guestings on Family Outing and Running Man. My bias is Yunho :) He's hot.
Mar 09 2011 09:56 PM
Photo

lol hyuna's my fave too! I also like 2ne1, BEG, T-ara, Miss A, SECRET, After School, f(x), IU, BoA, SISTAR. and a lot others :p btw whos ur fave in suju, shinee, 2pm and DBSK? just wondering..
Mar 09 2011 03:55 PM
Photo

For girl groups: 4Minute(Hyuna's my fav), T-ara(Jiyeon is hot), KARA, F(x), SNSD(of course!), Secret, Miss A, 2NE1, and BEG(the first group I knew when I became a Kpop fan and the reason why I became a SONE)
For solo: Lee Hyori, IU, and Lyn(I don't know if u know her)
I'm sure there's more girl groups that I like but i wouldn't post it all.
What about u?
Mar 09 2011 03:38 PM
Photo
Photo

forever9princess♥Tako(유)ki

thanks for the add ^^ and welcome to soshified!
Mar 08 2011 10:12 PM
Photo

forever9princesssoo_youngster

You. Need. To. Go. ONLINE!!!!
Mar 08 2011 08:20 PM
Photo

Youre Beautiful was really good. Jeremy was hilarious. My fave boy groups are Shinee (bias: Minho and Taemin), Suju (evil maknae Kyuhyun^^) 2pm (khunnie is mine!) 2am is cool, MBLAQ (i cannot ever resist Lee Joon) DBSK (HoMin ftw!) Big Bang (love all of them) CN Blue is really awesome too^^ What about other girl groups?
Mar 08 2011 08:15 PM