Community Status Updates

Photo

pompomwoopsup32

But, then again, contextualising the facts, no one ever knew that Jessica came onto her sister. Her sister was dead, right? How could anyone extract that information? I don't think questions would have been asked from an orphan. I think, even though it adds to Jessica's tragedy, that the authorities took the situation was it were, which was Jessica killing her sister in cold-blood, enjoying it.
Jul 17 2011 05:12 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Someone mentioned this thing where the older sibling manifests their anger/emotion to the younger sibling in an event of abandonment or parental neglect. I think that applied, however only to a certain extent. I don't think Jessica was born crazy. I think, that when she was abandoned, she didn't understand why, and so her incomprehension contributed to her insanity.
Jul 17 2011 05:10 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Yes, I do consider abandonment to extend to adults. Old people are abandoned by their kids, right? Nursing homes, the melancholy, you know...well, obviously you don't know (I know you're older than me but not that old) but generally speaking. Now that you've iterated this topic, I have no idea. When I think about it, Jessica's case is similar to what other people said in the thread.
Jul 17 2011 05:08 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Lmao *Starts drawing exponential graphs. Independent variable = Insanity, measured by the # of psychological lapses. Dependent variable = Age at which the abandoned is abandoned, measured by age (years). Let f(x) = Insanity. The value of 'a' and 'b' in the equation: f:R+ -> R+, f(x) = ax + e^bx is ___ respectively.* Lol, I gave up @_@
Jul 17 2011 05:05 AM
Photo
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

As in her mentality is dependent on the age at which she was abandoned (in this case). Though I don't think it's a linear correlation. For example, would abandonment even be considered abandonment if it occurred once you were an adult? ugh. now I'm confused.
Jul 17 2011 04:48 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

Yeh. She's never really recovered from that moment. So mentally she remains at that point in time.
Jul 17 2011 04:35 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

As in to say that her child-like personality was a dependent variable? ie. if her parents abandoned her and Krystal when she was, say, fifteen years old, things would be different? That it's dependent because it depended on the age/time she was abandoned and in just so happened it was during her childhood? I just think I confused myself there...
Jul 17 2011 04:30 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

'Fascinating. Are her abandonment issues manifesting as a child-like personality because it happened as she was a child?'
What do you mean? Do you mean to say that: her child-like personality was a product of her abandonment issues because it happened to her as a child?
Jul 17 2011 04:26 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

lol at Jessica's uncontrollable laughter. What did the pillow ever do to her?
Jul 11 2011 05:57 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDrv9YFKHKw. Oopsies. Here's the link. I'm not so crazy now am I?! I didn't just pull Abatar out of thin air...
Jul 11 2011 05:55 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

Damn. I need me some credibility. But seriously, how do you not know about Avatae/Abatar/Female Secretary? It's from the Win Win episode. And if you haven't seen it, shame on you. It's one of the most hilarious and in depth shows they've been on. Brilliant. Here's the actual snippet I was talking about (starts at 00:50). Though I suggest you watch the entire episode.
Jul 11 2011 05:54 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Btw, just a suggestion (and more spamming on your wall which I know you lurve). When reading TSB, you should listen to 'Last Carnival' by Norihiro Tsuru or just click on the link on the front page. The music is melancholic, sporadically high-pitched (though not unbearably so), and yet sombre and smooth. It fits well the chapters and really heightens emotions - if you don't find it distracting.
Jul 10 2011 06:27 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Honestly, I can't take you seriously anymore with what you've said LOL. From now on, I dub thee 'Abatar' - even though I have no idea what it is. Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaah.
Jul 10 2011 06:02 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

I can't breathe LOL. Abatar - hahahahahaha. I did enjoy watching that little link you posted, though. They're so crazy lolz
Jul 08 2011 06:18 AM