Community Status Updates

Photo

sup32pompomwoop

drunk-texting ey? That's always amusing. I've done a few of those. But nothing incriminating so thank all the deities out there. Will this information act as a source of inspiration for KE? Because the scenarios are endless and it would be hilarious. How did you find out this piece of information anyway?? and helllllsss yeh. For now. Just hope it doesn't clash with anything.
Jul 20 2011 03:29 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

So like...SNSD...Australia...November...I assume you're going?
Jul 20 2011 03:13 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Oh, and apparently Jessica is a texting-drunk. Weird...
Jul 18 2011 05:43 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Ughhh....guilty as charged LOL. Hey, I turn 18 in a bit, ya know? Haha. One time I tell you - one time! The realistic description was like...a short excerpt of the morning I woke up. I died several times - both in the toilet praying to the bowl and ughh sleeping because I couldn't. I don't know about looking red...actually, I wouldn't remember @_@
Jul 18 2011 05:43 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Omg...awkward LOL. I, like you, am jesting. So you make duh drug, eh? Excuse my lame attempt at Asian Engrish/FOB humour. I miss mychonny.
Jul 18 2011 05:10 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

eh. You'll be fine. You seem moderately intelligent. Cough. lol, I jest. Yeh. I'm in Uni - PhD - lab research related things. You kids seriously make me feel old. (btw, year 12 was sensationally awesome. Enjoy it while you can).
Jul 18 2011 04:42 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Pfft. Hell naww. I'm so out of it. How are you doing? I think I have amnesia. You're Australian, right? In university or already working a job? Omg, I seem so young. Uggh. Anyway, school starts tomorrow. Better go to sleep yay *sarcasm*
Jul 18 2011 04:17 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

They addressed the relationship between Jessica and Hyoyeon. Thought it was spot on. But my comp died and now I can't find it again for the life of me. How's year 12 kicking? Living the life ey?
Jul 18 2011 04:07 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

Brain maps! There's one of Yuri in one of the invincible youth episodes. Funny stuff. I wish my mind was more occupied with Hyoyeon. Life would be so much more enjoyable. Seriously. Sometimes what comes out of her mouth is either (or a combination of) timid/blunt/shamelessly self promoting. I find her absolutely hilarious. I came across some great character studies once.
Jul 18 2011 04:05 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

Also I think the Asterix books are genius. When I was younger, I only paid attention to the drawings and the main story lines. But as I got older, I started noticing all the puns and play on words. I recommend Tess of the D'urbervilles. I hated it at first. But when we started analyzing it for English, I developed an appreciation for it.
Jul 18 2011 03:59 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

So unoriginal. If I wanted to get stabbed with a needle I'd just take a walk in Footscray. I quite like science fiction. Forever War has been read numerous times. Action/crime novels I guess (Matthew Reilly, Colin Forbes). I also quite like Bryce Courtney. You'll find that I don't read much literature. I appreciate it, but unless recommended I tend to avoid it.
Jul 18 2011 03:55 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Oh, and what Korean variety show brain maps? Wow, I need to watch more lol. And yes - my mind is full of character studies on Jessica. I'm assuming yours is full of Hyoyeon?
Jul 17 2011 05:54 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Well, I wish I had your brain. Not your map but your brain - specifically, the science-y chunk. Must. Have. Will. Pull. A. Jessica. And. Stab. You. With. A. Needle. Ooh, on the topic of brains and death, guess what book arrived for me to peruse at my own leisure? FRANKENSTEIN BABEH! The original! Not gonna read it till I've finished school but yeah. What books do you read?
Jul 17 2011 05:52 AM
Photo

sup32pompomwoop

Nah. It was just interesting that's all. It was nice picking through your thoughts. Wish I had your brain map or something. Though not the ridiculous ones you see on Korean variety shows (if you had one of those they'd probably be filled with character studies on Jessica).
Jul 17 2011 05:48 AM
Photo

pompomwoopsup32

Uggh, I'm straying away from the question. I don't know what to think lol. This is even more labyrinthine than ever. Does it really matter? If so, I'll mull over this and procure an answer - otherwise, in the meantime, I don't know lol.
Jul 17 2011 05:16 AM