Community Status Updates

Photo

sayhellotothestars♥izzian♥

nah, i don't really ship minyoon. just so happens the writer of the minyoon fanfic writes really well. :D
Sep 17 2011 10:41 PM
Photo

♥izzian♥sayhellotothestars

oh.. minho from shinee.. ^-^ so you ship minYoo.. so you're 16.. ^-^ hahah.. my dongsaeng..
Sep 17 2011 05:58 PM
Photo

minho from shinee. i should be your dongsaeng cause i'm 2 years younger than you :D
Sep 16 2011 01:51 AM
Photo

yah.. minyoo... whose min? minho from shinee or bof.. hahah.. btw.. are you my unnie or dongsaeng.. coz d year is not stated in ur bday.. ^-^
Sep 15 2011 11:41 PM
Photo

me too! :D i haven't found one that i really really like, but i've read some nice ones (most of them changyoon or minyoon)
Sep 15 2011 09:57 PM
Photo

yes.. same here.. ^-^ so far.. what's your fave yoong fanfic? i don't have one thou.. >.<
Sep 15 2011 08:57 PM
Photo

hello! i saw your comment (: haha i'm a yoona-bias too, so i tend to read fics with yoona as the main/one of the characters. my OTP? i guess its both changyoon and a bit of yoonhae too (: nice knowing you!
Sep 15 2011 01:36 AM
Photo

first.. i like yoona-yoochun.. coz the haptic cf is really cute.. and i think yoong used to have a crush on chunnie during their trainee years.. i also like yoonyun.. and then changyoon.. when i saw the backstage of mirotic... i began 2 ship them.. they seem like really good friends too.. ^-^
Sep 14 2011 10:28 PM
Photo

Hi... ^-^ i saw the ficz that you recommend in SNSK thread.. ^-^ thanks.. I'm yoona-bias.. so I try 2 read ficz w/ her other pairings.. btw.. is changyoon your OTP..?? mine is yoonhae,,.. in dbsk.. i'm not sure.. >.< how bout you?
Sep 14 2011 10:26 PM
Photo

♥izzian♥aoza

oh... i see.. thanks for sharing ur stories.. ^-^
Sep 13 2011 12:21 AM
Photo

aoza♥izzian♥

Hello.
Yes - I am a Filipino Sone.
Yes, I am the writer of WGM: ChangYoon Edition in AFF. I decided to post it there because posting here is a bit of a hassle. ^^ Most ChangYoon stories in the fandom world are written by me as well. As long as it has aoza/nikatsu stamped over it, it's mine. :D
Sep 12 2011 08:29 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥aoza

Hi unnie.. omo.. ur a filipino sone too?
anw.. i think jungsika recommended some changyoon stories.. i just want 2 ask if u r the writer in WGM changyoon ver. ^-^
Sep 12 2011 06:26 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥yoonyulMylove

hi there unnie.. sorry i just checked my ssf acct today.. and i read ur msg,. i got my active posts from commenting in articles/ participating in the forums by leaving a comment.. you should try other sections in the forums.. ^-^ btw.. thanks for the add..
Sep 09 2011 07:39 AM
Photo

kisu.lala♥izzian♥

:)
so,unnie
so, where did you stay now?
Jul 20 2011 04:19 AM
Photo

soshihoney♥izzian♥

at first, i took dentistry because that's all i can get with my low grades. i caught up with my grades to get 4.0 and took medic. so yeah, i'm taking medicine now. you're a junior? i almost forgot how i was when i was a junior kekeke. how is it treating you? does anybody bullies you? >:O lulz, i'm asking you this because i got bullied to hehehhe.
Jul 19 2011 03:51 AM