Community Status Updates

Photo

kc<3SNSDAerithpureheart

haha!!! i can't wait for your update!!!
sorry for my comment...your just really a great writer in my opinion! :)
thanks for putting up with my ranting! haha!
Jun 03 2011 04:37 PM
Photo

Aerithpureheartkc<3SNSD

*blushes* Err, thank you...Glad you liked it. XD Thank you for reading and I should be updating Passion: GoF sometime next week. ^_^
Jun 03 2011 04:33 PM
Photo

kc<3SNSDAerithpureheart

i read your TaeNy confessions part three. it was totally great!!! you are really great!!!
i've been silently spazzing over TaeNy's duet cause i'm around my parents but then i read your fic and i was like...DAMN!!!
thank you for posting that!!! :)
thank you really!!! i loved it!! hahaha!!!
Jun 03 2011 01:12 AM
Photo

biSCoatAerithpureheart

Thanks for the one shot! It was sweet!
May 27 2011 01:49 AM
Photo

AerithpureheartbiSCoat

Hello~ I recently made a TaeNy One-shot and thought you might like to read it. Have a good day~
http://soshified.com/forums/topic/63949-simplicity/page__view__findpost__p__3883619
May 26 2011 01:34 PM
Photo

Aerithpureheartzaty11

Hello~ I recently composed a TaeNy One-shot...I thought you might be interested. Have a good day~ ^_^
http://soshified.com/forums/topic/63949-simplicity/page__view__findpost__p__3883619
May 26 2011 01:29 PM
Photo

kc<3SNSDAerithpureheart

you really really don't have to thank me. it's my job as a faithful reader! :)
but i'm pleased to know that my comment made you grin. :)
i know that you can still do better!!!
(although for me it's like your great already!!!)
you can do it!!! i'll be rooting for you!!!
have a great day!!!
May 19 2011 06:06 PM
Photo

Aerithpureheart

TaeNy is seriously giving me diabetes. My gums ache too from the overabundance of sweetness.
May 19 2011 01:29 AM
  • snsdtaeng's Photo
    snsdtaeng
    That's good!!!!Taeny Sweetness overload
    May 19 2011 02:26 AM
Photo

SukoshiAerithpureheart

You're welcome! I thoroughly enjoyed your story and your writing. Keep it up/ Keep on improving! ^^ Have a nice day today!
May 18 2011 09:59 PM
Photo

AerithpureheartSukoshi

Hello~ I just wanted to thank you for leaving a lovely review for my story. Your input made me very happy as a writer. I'll continue to improve and update soon. Have a nice day~ ^_^
May 18 2011 09:53 PM
Photo

zaty11Aerithpureheart

=D glad that you like my comment. its the least that i can do to show my appreciation to your awesome chapter. haha. keep up the good job!!
May 18 2011 09:38 PM
Photo

Aerithpureheartkc<3SNSD

Hello~ I just wanted to thank you oh so much for leaving such a wonderfully long and lovely review on my story. It made so happy I couldn't help but grin. Hehee. I will continue to improve as a writer and update soon. Have a good day~ ^_^
May 18 2011 09:34 PM
Photo

Aerithpureheartzaty11

Hello~ I just wanted to thank you for leaving such a lovely review on my story. It truly made me happy and I believe you are the closest person to understanding my vision for the fic. I will continue to improve and update. Thanks again and have a wonderful day~ ^_^
May 18 2011 09:24 PM
Photo

bhost909Aerithpureheart

Haha no need to mention! It's my thanks for your writing. When I like what I'm reading I want to give my thanks and at the same time encourage them to write more! You have a great day as well. :]
May 18 2011 08:57 PM
Photo

Aerithpureheartbhost909

Have I mentioned how much I love your comments on my story...It's like chicken noodle soup for my writer's soul. With cheesecake as dessert. Hehee. Thank you for the lovely review and I'll be sure to continue improving and updating. Have a wonderful day~ ^_^
May 18 2011 08:37 PM