Community Status Updates

Photo

☻M.a.☻Aerithpureheart

HEY! <3 thanks, you're so kind <3 yours is also adorable. Where'd you get the hat?!
D: and what's this?! you're older than me ?? :x i thought i was older :c I suppose i should start calling you unnie ;0
Jan 31 2011 11:08 AM
Photo

snsdtaengAerithpureheart

Happy belated birthday...sorry i could not say happy birthday to you on the actual day...i was too busy...But then again,you updated...Excellent update...:)
Jan 31 2011 01:52 AM
Photo

AerithpureheartxEnGeeYouWhyEeNx

Hey, I couldn't send you a PM so I'd like to inform you here that I have updated Passion.
http://soshified.com/forums/topic/56984-passion-girls-over-flowers/page__view__findpost__p__3420940
Jan 30 2011 10:56 PM
Photo

Aerithpureheart☻M.a.☻

Hey buddy~! <3
You're so cute~ ^_^
Jan 30 2011 05:13 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

omgupwnzAerithpureheart

Happy birthday! Have a great one. :)
Jan 29 2011 05:59 AM
Photo

YuRiIsMyTrueLoveAerithpureheart

Hey fellow SONE birthday celebrant! We have the same birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hope the 9 GENIES grant your wish!
Jan 29 2011 05:55 AM
Photo

taengsinkAerithpureheart

happy birthday !
more birthdays to come ^^
God Bless :)
Jan 29 2011 12:56 AM
Photo

bhost909Aerithpureheart

I'm loving your "Passion" fanfic, keep going with it please! :D
Jan 23 2011 10:02 PM
Photo

anzayAerithpureheart

thanx
you are relly good
hope to see a new fanfic
waite for new
Jan 22 2011 10:54 AM
Photo

snsdtaengAerithpureheart

I'm back agin...
Thx for the link...You are literally one genius writer!!!!Great writing skills...
Do write more fanfics if you get a chance...
smut or no smut,i don't care...as long as it is Taeny...^_^
Jan 21 2011 07:58 PM
Photo

Aerithpureheartsnsdtaeng

http://raeneph.livejournal.com/767.html
There you go~ Enjoy and thank you for the compliment. ^_^ It makes me very happy to hear that.
Jan 21 2011 07:21 PM
Photo

snsdtaengAerithpureheart

Hi again...i know i just posted yestersay but i couldn't help myself...Could you send me the link to Your so called Taeny smut?It is not that i prefer it more than Taeny's fanfic but it is just that i Ship anything about Taeny...So please send me the link...
Sincerely,
snsdtaeng
Ps:Great Chapter...
Jan 21 2011 07:04 PM
Photo

snsdtaengAerithpureheart

Wow...first to comment and same Favourite soshi member?Great!!!Love your taeny fanfic...It is so sweet(Taeny) but so sad(cousins TaeRi)...Do update soon and add me to the pm list!!!:)
Sincerely,
A LOYAL TAENY Fan
A Devoted Reader Of you
Jan 20 2011 11:18 PM