Community Status Updates

Photo

always_yoona_angelSooyoungBiased

Yes, that´s my point too. Yes that´s really true. They always compare SNSD with their own favorite groups and then bash SNSD and SONE´s. I agree they hate SNSD only because of this reasons. They are jealous and they are scared for their own group. I really hope SNSD will be the only girl group of this threee to make a Comeback in September. That would be the best for everyone.
Aug 12 2011 09:14 AM
Photo

SooyoungBiasedalways_yoona_angel

Yes, I thought about that too, If they don't win against other girl groups, people will bash them and look down on them, so partly,I want them to win against girl groups. I know some sones also hates other girl groups but more fans from other fanclubs of other groups hates SNSD more. sometimes, I hate to say this but I think they hate SNSD because they're one of the biggest competition.
Aug 12 2011 04:23 AM
Photo

I think I wouldn´t be too sad if they can´t win against a Boygroup. I only don´t want to see them lose against this two girlgroups(because of this fans). I agree SNSD Fighting!!!! :D
Aug 11 2011 12:08 PM
Photo

I agree they can never appreciate and understand SNSD as much as we do. Me too,I don´t understand it how they can hate them. It´s really annyoing and sad that people are fighting and hating/bashing over of who's gonna win the awards and other things. To say the true I want them to win. You know if they can´t win they will be bashed too(maybe more).
Aug 11 2011 12:06 PM
Photo

Fans of different groups can never appreciate and understand SNSD as much as we do. I don't get it why they hate SNSD. It also makes me sad that people are fighting over of who's gonna win the awards and stuff.Half of me wants them to win but half of me don't want to, because they bash SNSD whenever they win awards and it saddens me more. anyways.. best wishes for every group esp. SNSD. ^^
Aug 11 2011 02:09 AM
Photo

That makes me really hope and pray that SNSD wins this year so many awards only to show this people(some fans of this fandoms) "Who SNSD is" .
I don´t understand why other people can´t see SNSD ´s hardwork.
Aug 10 2011 05:09 AM
Photo

But I must admit that I really started to hate some fans from other fandoms that talk bad about SNSD and say that SNSD can´t win awards this year because other Girlgroups will win against them. I think you know which groups I mean. That makes me sad because SNSD and this groups are friends but their fandom can´t accept SNSD :(
Aug 10 2011 05:09 AM
Photo

I´m sorry for my late reply. I really thought I replied to your message :( Yes I agree. Of course it would be awesome if SNSD win awards(so that they can see that their hardwork has paid off)but their hardwork that they show us is more improtant. Of course they don´t need awards to be the best for us. They are always the best for us and they make us always proud :D
Aug 10 2011 04:57 AM
Photo

Yes. I hope they will win awards after all their hardwork. but if ever they don't win much awards as last year, it's ok for me because they're already the best for us Sones. ^^
Aug 08 2011 05:14 AM
Photo

Yes, me too. I can´t wait to see our girls again. Their Comeback is soon :D I hope they will win many awards because they deserve it ;)
Aug 08 2011 05:07 AM
Photo

SooyoungBiased123osper

no prob. see you around too. ^^
Aug 06 2011 08:58 PM
Photo

123osperSooyoungBiased

Thanks for the add :D see you around :D
Aug 06 2011 06:18 AM
Photo

I hope it would be something awesome too. just few weeks away! ^^
Aug 05 2011 06:04 PM
Photo

awesome to see a Fairy concept for their new Korean Comeback. I hope it´s something awesome ;D
Aug 05 2011 08:51 AM
Photo

Yes I heard this too. Before they said Tiffany is the one with the rumored red hair. About the member with a short hair I heard it´s Seohyun but Yuri could be true too(only both of them had always the same hairstyle). But now there are so many rumors, it´s really confusing :( I'm curious too. About the Concept rumors: I really don´t know if I should believe them or not. It would be really
Aug 05 2011 08:50 AM