Community Status Updates

Photo

BrightmellowSooyoungBiased

Aww...thankyou :) Nice to meet you too ;)
Sep 10 2011 02:16 PM
Photo

SooyoungBiasedBrightmellow

Nice to meet you too Nancy unnie. ^^ Your birthday is near. Advance Happy Birthday.
Sep 09 2011 10:09 PM
Photo

BrightmellowSooyoungBiased

Nice to meet you Krisha :)
Sep 09 2011 09:57 PM
Photo

SooyoungBiasedBrightmellow

You can call me Krisha if you want. ^^
Sep 09 2011 08:12 PM
Photo

SooyoungBiasedalways_yoona_angel

I agree, it's impossible for them to make a comeback after what happened to Sooyoung. I really miss her too. I'm also relieved that her injuries weren't too much compared to other injuries that she might have gotten. Let's just continue praying for Sooyoung and of course the other members. ^^
Sep 06 2011 02:12 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelSooyoungBiased

We SONE´s will pray for her(and for other members too), right? ;D
Sep 05 2011 06:29 AM
Photo

I´m sorry for my lateeee reply. I was absent from Soshified :( You are welcome dongsaeng ;) Yes it would be really epic but I think it´s impossible that they will make a comeback so soon :( I was really worried when I heard the news about Sooyoung. I hope to see her soon. I miss her :( I´m glad nothing (I mean something too bad ) happened to her.
Sep 05 2011 06:28 AM
Photo
Photo

mingyingSooyoungBiased

LOOL okay. Really? Who are you in twitter? haha~~
Aug 30 2011 07:49 AM
Photo

SooyoungBiasedmingying

I followed you but I didn't know that it was you, until you said about arden cho reply to you in SYsters thread. I was like I'm following someone in Twitter who said the same thing. and I thought OMG ChoiKimmySY is mingying. xDD
Aug 30 2011 03:53 AM
Photo
Photo

SooyoungBiasedmingying

You're ChoiKimmySY in twitter?
Aug 29 2011 11:46 PM
Photo

SooyoungBiasedalways_yoona_angel

It would be epic if they're comeback would be on September 9. ^^ Thank you so much for the video unnie! ^^
Aug 23 2011 02:50 AM
Photo

I promised you before that I will inform you if I find a fancam of "Born to be a lady" performance where we can see Yoong. Here I find a full video of this performance and we can see Yoong : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvaYeCciPNA
Aug 22 2011 12:28 PM
Photo

You are welcome ;) Yes their Comeback is soon :D I heard new rumors that SNSD will make a comeback on 9.September. I hope that´s true. That would be one of the best Comeback dates and it would be really meaningful. I think that will be their second Comeback after 9 months, right?
Aug 22 2011 09:22 AM