Community Status Updates

Photo

pompomwoopChoanne

Ohmagahhh I'm freeeeeeeeeeee! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! Exams are finished and I've officially graduated. I'm assuming you're feeling the same euphoria? :3
Nov 21 2011 09:42 AM
Photo

pompomwooplackingmoon

Lmao I go to stalk your profile and I see Sooyoung kissing Jessica. They're so awesome together lol.
Nov 20 2011 10:44 AM
  • lackingmoon's Photo
    lackingmoon
    You're partly correct. They're so awesome even as individuals. My most respected soshies right thar lol
    Nov 20 2011 05:40 PM
Photo

lackingmoonpompomwoop

The new layout is a bit confusing I'm not sure if this is the right place. Anyway, MOM!
Nov 04 2011 10:05 AM
  • lackingmoon's Photo
    lackingmoon
    Seeing your DP, I would believe that you're African teeheee jk. Such an interesting mix (though you don't look very European). Exactly. How would I know if you're not my biological mother? lol I'm Chaldean.
    Nov 10 2011 03:21 PM
  • pompomwoop's Photo
    pompomwoop
    What is Chaldean? I thought you were Asian :O
    Nov 11 2011 04:45 AM
  • lackingmoon's Photo
    lackingmoon
    *gasps* How could you not know? Chaldean = Abraham's nationality.
    Nov 11 2011 07:54 AM
Photo
Photo

pompomwoopkai244

Hey. Dropping by to let you know that I replied to your query (if you didn't catch it). http://soshified.com/forums/topic/70978-cradle-to-the-top/page__view__findpost__p__4465462 Hope it answered your question.
Nov 03 2011 02:18 PM
Photo

pompomwoop☻M.a.☻

Yeah Sooyoung is a random...SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE! Lol jokez. Love her. She's just a close family friend.
Nov 03 2011 01:04 AM
  • ☻M.a.☻'s Photo
    ☻M.a.☻
    <3 thanks for clearing that up. Sooyoung is usually the comedic relief in most fics :p Love herrrrrrr
    Nov 05 2011 08:24 PM
Photo

pompomwoopbheb

Haha you're cute. Have you been listening to 'Lazy Girl' by any chance? It's a very catchy, fitting song - especially for someone who professes to be Jessica-esque in laziness. Oh, and don't feel shy hehe. I might seem (quietly) judgemental but I'm not :3
Nov 02 2011 12:48 PM
  • bheb's Photo
    bheb
    OMO. this message is like 3 years old. im so sorry i read it like just now. are you still there? can you hear me? huhuhuhu
    Aug 04 2014 08:32 AM
Photo

pompomwoopvee

Taeny didn't use IVF because I wanted to assert that they are different from Yoonhyun. It's not revealed yet how the families are different but they are very different. You'll notice Taeny's family atmosphere is more tender and serious while Yoonhyun is occasionally serious but mostly full of fun and laughter. This will shape the way in which Jessica and Yuri grow up. You'll see later on lol.
Oct 31 2011 08:40 AM
Photo

pompomwoopkai244

Lol it's okay. It's not like sending PMs is tedious. I mean it is but I don't have much people on the list as it's just started so it's cool. Oh cranky Babysic! is ftw lol
Oct 30 2011 07:04 PM
Photo

ieezarpipompomwoop

hello there! just wanted you to know that i changed my username from p009rita...:)
can't afford to miss your updates..:D
Oct 26 2011 08:37 PM
Photo

pompomwooplackingmoon

Yeah I did...it's just that Doctor Jung is epic and I came across the description of her in a white coat in chapter two or something early on when I went to reread hehe.
Oct 25 2011 04:35 AM
Photo

lackingmoonpompomwoop

*gives in* As you wish. oOo I'm rather surprised. I thought you lub R.I.P. Yuri moar.
Oct 24 2011 04:06 PM
Photo

MCYpompomwoop

well i don't mind how long the story will be, i just want to read it all, preferably right now XD thanks for adding me to the pm list (:
Oct 16 2011 03:56 AM
Photo

pompomwoopMCY

Lol KE will never end. It might seemingly come to a dead end but then I'll just start a new year with new drama. I'm not surprised if it will reach up to 50+ chapters haha so yeah :D Welcome to the KE team! From here on out, you'll receive Staff Memos (PMs)!
Oct 16 2011 03:18 AM
Photo

kinetickin31pompomwoop

oh. i see. i totally agree. but meh, they really looked good together. :D or mybe with jay park too?
Oct 14 2011 09:03 AM