Community Status Updates

Photo

arieslightkkbluvv

hi hi hi! i miss you too!!! but yeah...college life = crazy busy....>.<
but i got msn recently...so just pm your msn and then we can talk more often ^_^
Oct 10 2009 07:44 AM
Photo

kkbluvvarieslight

i miss mary more than everyone else ! :P hihi~
Oct 05 2009 06:15 PM
Photo

Shitro13arieslight

Boo~ Geez i swear you freashmen this year are pushing yourselves too hard. Your going to blow up one day again and freak out cuz of the stress. College is supposed to be fun!!! But yea nothing has really changed hahaha except that I miss you~ ^^
Sep 28 2009 05:32 PM
Photo

taengdavidarieslight

ahh college~ i wanna be in college T-T lol
im not doing too bad.. you kno how senior year is :P
work work work!
Sep 28 2009 03:13 PM
Photo

arieslighttaengdavid

i'm at college....doing a lot of college stuff....lol, and darn....i was supposed to update AS almost two months ago....but i didn't get to finish the writing the end of the chapter so i couldn't post it...>.< how have you been???
Sep 28 2009 03:12 PM
Photo

arieslightShitro13

i've been doing a lot of college stuff lately.....and i haven't logged on for a while >.<
but once i'm really settled in, i can go on soshified more often...*sigh* how's everything?
Sep 28 2009 03:10 PM
Photo

taengdavidarieslight

Maryyy~!!
where are youu?? T-T
i miss youu haha
Sep 27 2009 04:23 PM
Photo

Shitro13arieslight

mary mary mary where have you been~? i miss you~
Sep 26 2009 09:34 AM
Photo

aZnNeRdarieslight

I miss Mary :[
Hope college and your orchestra stuff is treating you well~
Sep 11 2009 10:30 PM
Photo

arieslightpengWIN

oh psh....i haven't practiced in a month...and today's the first time i really practiced...for 1.5 hour...now my fingers are red and swollen...and since i'm not a music major, there's no way to get first chair...but thanks for the encouragement...:) i have my audition on sunday...
Sep 11 2009 05:29 PM
Photo

pengWINarieslight

Good luck with your auditions (if they didn't happen already!). I'm sure you got in but hopefully you're 1st seat :)
Sep 09 2009 08:05 PM
Photo

arieslightjgrace

yeah.....it IS stressful....i just moved into my dorm yesterday...and it feels weird...lol. kind of not realistic to think that i'll be living here most of the time now...do you like it better than high school? how's your schedule?
Sep 08 2009 01:25 PM
Photo

jgracearieslight

its okay - kind of stressful but for the most part its fun i guess~~ how are youu?!
Sep 08 2009 06:31 AM
Photo

arieslightjgrace

gracie, how are you doing with college??? hope everything's well~ :)
Sep 07 2009 04:58 PM
Photo

arieslightpengWIN

no...no concerts any time soon...i have to audition this week to get into the orch. first....
Sep 07 2009 04:57 PM