Community Status Updates

Photo

Shitro13arieslight

Oh~ you should go on when more ppl you know are on then. How's school going? But I've been good ^^ just a lot of things in my life seem to be moving fast haha
Mar 27 2010 11:45 AM
Photo

arieslightShitro13

nel!!! where have you been?!?! haha jk. i've been busy with school...but i do sometimes drop by sb...it's just that when i'm there, i don't really know anyone any more :( how have you been???
Mar 26 2010 08:13 PM
Photo

Shitro13arieslight

Mary~! where have you been?!?!
Mar 25 2010 10:12 PM
Photo

Denomitrixarieslight

its ok... its juz my page bottome has a banner tat is really long lolz
Mar 25 2010 04:26 AM
Photo

arieslightDenomitrix

ahhh, sorry. i had too many messages in my inbox that i didn't get to read yours until now ^^; thank you for the birthday wish! my fav. member is....haha don't have one. ^_^
ps. have you checked with a moderator to see if your personal page is okay? it looks kind of big to me ^^;
Mar 24 2010 09:31 PM
Photo

iloveSNSDarieslight

yes i know u and your jokes very well. =) oh and its ur 20th bday., tht kinda sucks hearing that ur bday wasnt that special lol how abt i give u ur bday beats. lol i think that would just make u dislike tht your 20. haha but wht can I do? Bday beats are mandatory lol so here it goes :lightly jabs Light on her arm 20 times: lol ^^V
Mar 24 2010 09:19 PM
Photo

snsdazzledarieslight

you're most welcome. ^_^ you don't have a fav member? haha. it's hard to choose right.. lol.
Mar 23 2010 09:19 AM
Photo

agentjjleearieslight

mary~ my missions? theyre top secret! cant talk about them :P ive been around on the sb! i just dont get on my computer when im at home...x.x spend all my time in front of a computer at work~ dont need to do the same at home right???? LoL! how r u doing??
Mar 23 2010 05:27 AM
Photo

arieslightagentjjlee

awww thanks agent. how are you missions so far? ;)
lol, jk. how have you been? i see you sometimes on the rare days i'm on sb...but i don't hear much from you...
Mar 22 2010 09:37 PM
Photo

arieslightkkbluvv

!!!! darn you.....your birthday was the ides of march....i remember you saying you didn't like your birthday...and i commented on julius caesar...>.< but that happened to be one of the days i was sick and had 4 consecutive days of headache :( not a good excuse at all...but...HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!! forgive me for my belatedness :(
Mar 22 2010 09:36 PM
Photo

arieslightkkbluvv

thank you susie!!! :D
i didn't see you online today...:(
Mar 22 2010 09:35 PM
Photo

arieslightiloveSNSD

haha lurking around fandom...i didn't know you were worshipping fans...how are they blowing? rofl XD jk hehe. you know me and my jokes. i'm funny like that :P
i'm okay with college...and my birthday wasn't as exciting as previous ones...even though it's my 20th...because i had to go back to college...oh well :) thank you~
Mar 22 2010 09:34 PM
Photo

arieslightsnsdazzled

awww, thanks for leaving a birthday wish ^_^
ps. i don't have a fav. member either :D
Mar 22 2010 09:32 PM
Photo

arieslightWinter Hero

thank you for the birthday wish!!! it looks like it was your birthday too....haha sorry for being late...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D
Mar 22 2010 08:53 PM
Photo

agentjjleearieslight

O.o oop~ im a lil late....happy birthday mary!! ^^
Mar 22 2010 05:50 AM