Community Status Updates

Photo

StellaYingteleporter

Are you a Pyro. Hehe. I'll be so glad if you are...thanks for posting YoonHae pics in SujuGen thread! ^^
Aug 21 2011 02:27 AM
Photo

StellaYingYoonhaeislove

Love your display name. XD
Aug 21 2011 02:15 AM
Photo

StellaYing

YoonHae!! You're killing me!!
Aug 21 2011 02:14 AM
  • mingying's Photo
    mingying
    LOL! (sengaja eh since you commented the same thing) HAHA
    Aug 23 2011 07:37 AM
  • biela_nabilah's Photo
    biela_nabilah
    im already dead a long time ago...!! <3
    Aug 26 2011 10:55 PM
Photo

StellaYingSAPPHiREDREAMs

OMG I loveeee the fake FB comment you posted in SujuGen thread. Please make more k? Especially on YoonHae. ^^ Don't know if you ship them tho...XD
Aug 21 2011 02:02 AM
Photo

StellaYingchachikiu

I LOVE your siggy! HeeSica FTW!
Aug 21 2011 01:58 AM
Photo

StellaYinglovefrostee07

Online unnie online!!! XD
Aug 21 2011 01:45 AM
Photo

StellaYingdeeryyy

Sorry for the extremely late reply. XD Can you recommend me some ChangYoon fanfics? My holidays are near...maybe I'll have time to read them. ChangYoon is new for me so I'd like to adore them more. XD
Aug 21 2011 01:43 AM
Photo

StellaYingalways_yoona_angel

Unnie~ I'm more annoyed with HaeSica fans nowadays! Help calm me down! I know you're the best! XD
Aug 21 2011 01:41 AM
Photo

StellaYingbiela_nabilah

Heyy unnie~ I'm sorry too for not being online for quite a while. So hows ur exam? I hope you did well. ^^
Aug 21 2011 01:40 AM
Photo

deeryyyStellaYing

i'm already read that fanfic , it's pretty awesome. that fanfics need to update :)
Aug 12 2011 07:37 PM
Photo

always_yoona_angelStellaYing

haha That would be the best, right? I think I would fly to Korea with all Pyrotechnics haha I agree I would spazz everywhere too. Haha That´s true. I would do the same thing: Scream like a crazy chick :D
Aug 11 2011 01:27 PM
Photo

biela_nabilahStellaYing

as for now, annyeong dongsaeng...!! :( hukhuk.. i hope we will keep in touch again... ^_^
Aug 11 2011 07:53 AM
Photo

biela_nabilahStellaYing

right??!!! right!!! that's why i love yoonhae!!! they are like THE SWEETEST COUPLE EVER!!! hahaha.. stella, i will not be so active from now on.. i will have my exam this sunday (what on earth that they set an exam on holiday!!! and for godsake, its SUNDAY!!!) and i have to study.. but as soon as my final is over, i will always keep in touch with YA (especially my cute little girl here).. hehehe;)
Aug 11 2011 07:51 AM
Photo

StellaYingbiela_nabilah

Its ok unnie...haiz...I'm seriously dieing if YoonHae decides to keep this a secret forever n yet still making some extremely cute moments on live shows or watsoeva. Even the back hug vid that oleracea made is killing me. TT
Aug 11 2011 05:41 AM
Photo

StellaYingalways_yoona_angel

OMG. I can't imagine what I'll do if that day happens. I think ssf, sj-world, fb, yoonhae forum n watsoeva pages will hang due to the ammount of pple who wants to spazz. Haha. I know the first thing I'll do when I see the news is SCREAM like no one's business. XD
Aug 11 2011 05:39 AM