Thanks for the link! ^^
Sep 30 2011 06:52 AM
Photo

StellaYing

-On Hiatus- SORRY!
Sep 30 2011 06:50 AM
Photo

SHESNSDStellaYing

http://soshified.com/forums/topic/48597-the-magicians-of-love-minyul-yoonhae-hyunfany-onsica-wootae-sunsun-chapter-52-update-309/page__view__findpost__p__4350960
Sep 30 2011 01:03 AM
Photo

nufe_gotYoonAddictsStellaYing

and i love you drop the YH vid moments there!hehe
thanks for add btw^^ & looks like u know biela n aya unnie too!we can be a pyro fam!haha
Sep 18 2011 08:18 AM
Photo

StellaYingnufe_gotYoonAddicts

I love your gif in the SujuGen page! ^^
Sep 18 2011 08:05 AM
Photo

biela_nabilahStellaYing

where's my dongsaeng???~~~!!!!!
i miss her..~~!!!!!
Sep 15 2011 11:08 PM
Photo

always_yoona_angelStellaYing

(I mean about Haesica): I think Donghae and Jessica are only and were only good friends. Maybe they were really bestfriends in the past :)
Sep 11 2011 03:40 AM
Photo

Yoonhae is not real, only siblings, fake,..... I respect their opinion but I don´t accept it haha ;) I have my own OTP and they have their own OTP;I respect this. I think/feel we shouldn´t bash each others pairing or one of the persons in this pairing for example like" X is better, prettier than her....". That´s really really wrong and disrespectful. I will tell you my opinion about them
Sep 11 2011 03:29 AM
Photo

haha That´s not a problem, I understand you ;) I'm really busy too :( That´s sad. haha I think I´m accustomed to this comments. They are everywhere. I don´t understand why they watch Yoonhae videos if they really think that their own pairing is better. I don´t watch Haesica videos because I know there are always comments like this too(they compare always Yoonhae with Haesica). For them
Sep 11 2011 03:25 AM
Photo

StellaYingalways_yoona_angel

Hey sorry for the late reply too. Yeah I'm busy with school. TT Yeah they're a butthurt alright. Erm..I can't find the comments coz they were quite long ago. But its all the 'Haesica is better' shits. >.< I wonder if they had actually watched the vids. And if they still think they're not real after watching..den something is really wrong with them. O.O
Sep 09 2011 06:26 AM
Photo

StellaYingSHESNSD

Thanks dongsaeng! I'm sure to read it when I have the time! ^^
Sep 09 2011 06:22 AM
Photo

SHESNSDStellaYing

I can't send you a pm.
http://soshified.com/forums/topic/48597-the-magicians-of-love-minyul-yoonhae-hyunfany-onsica-wootae-sunsun-chapter-50-update-108/page__view__findpost__p__4289672
Sep 06 2011 07:18 AM
Photo

It´s really hard/difficult to be a Yoonaddict and sometimes to be a Pyrotechnic too. haha
I think we choice the wrong things haha (No, that was only a joke.I´m really really proud to be a Yoonaddict and a Pyrotechnic ;D). Yes it´s really sad to see them there. He loves to dance(Yoona too haha). Yoona hurt her leg or feet today too :( I hope she is fine (Donghae too) :)
Sep 05 2011 07:28 AM
Photo

they are really jealous haha. They make me sometimes mad, angry, sad, .... but also laugh haha. They are just butthurt. But not all fans are like this. There are good fans of them too. It makes me sad that our pairing will be ignored in some threads,videos/fancams, pics, fanaccounts,....That´s sad :( Where did you saw this comments? I understand you, I swear i do.
Sep 05 2011 07:23 AM
Photo

I´m sorry for my lateeee reply. I was absent from Soshified :( That´s not a problem, I understand it. I´m sure you are busy with something(maybe school) ;) haha I know what you mean. They know that they watch Yoonhae videos(oleracea is famous to be the best Yoonhae video maker) but they watch it and then they leave bad comments about the video/Yoonhae... because
Sep 05 2011 07:19 AM