Community Status Updates

Photo

TakuroKougraJetGel

dude, age is just a number man! I still feel like a 11 years old you know?! Whoa I gotta hand it to you. How do you do that? I feel lazy and just shove it all away when I gave up reading lmao. I'm gonna call you ero ojisan from now on. Yoroshiku ero ojisan! Genki desu ka? ^_^
Feb 04 2011 08:17 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelTakuro

EXCUSE ME HAHAHA I AM NOT THE OLDER ONE!!! You're a year older than me ALEX LOL!!! Watashiwa Ojisan JA NAI. hahaha! wth no ok.
Anyways lol naruto long winded but well i used to read manga to pass time like how i'm using fanfic to pass time right now lol! I read detective conan 700 chapters 3x before in the past hahaha
Feb 04 2011 08:12 AM
Photo

TakuroKougraJetGel

Nope. It's has too many episodes @_@ I don't like to watch long winded animes. I preferred animes that has at least 12-24 episodes unless it's really good like Blood+ God I love that anime! gahaha, I can't help but be ero sometimes when i watch ero anime myself lmao! Since you said I'm ero I bet you're one yourself Alex! You ero ojisan!
Feb 04 2011 07:40 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelTakuro

HAHAHA ero SICA!! omg that scared me but nevertheless well yea. Even though it looks pretty cool but well hahaha ahem ahem
Jiraiya err naruto? the perverted ninja who was teaching Naruto how to use rasengan? Do you watch naruto in the first place haha!
Feb 04 2011 07:25 AM
Photo

TakuroKougraJetGel

Hey!! That super ero sica pic you were talking about sure looks ero I know! I just took it off someone's website LOL! Whose jiraiya? From which anime? I need to watch back animes again >.<
Feb 04 2011 07:21 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelpompomwoop

AHAHAHAHA LOL!!! IMO = IN MY OPINION OK OMG LOL I'm like so behind time. Btw i'm not that old but well its kinda.. i dun usually use them hahaha!
LOL because well i couldnt think of word of how to describe yoona because Yoona was bidding like 100k for seohyun and lol I'm just going to end up wondering how much is Sica worth hahaha!
Feb 01 2011 07:42 AM
Photo

pompomwoopKougraJetGel

Hahaha, it's okay! IMO = In my opinion :] And LOL lol at your 'ferocious' - it makes Yuri sound like a beast!
Feb 01 2011 07:29 AM
Photo

KougraJetGel

School is uber boring
Jan 31 2011 08:32 PM
Photo

KougraJetGelchoki

Hey dude hope you can finish your FF the you're the prince and i'm the princess. Hahaha it really is an interesting story =]
Jan 31 2011 04:43 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelpompomwoop

HAHAHAHA KNEW IT!!!! lol. gosh. I heard my friends talking about it months go aye! And the best thing is some of them HAD a phobia of taking the lift for like a few days cause of the show hahaha. Omgosh man. But well nicely fitted in. Cant wait for the next idea. Pokemon Bag for the win btw haha! huge pokemon fan
Jan 23 2011 10:51 AM
Photo

pompomwoopKougraJetGel

You're pretty sharp LOL. I originally intended the movie to be the 'Devil' because I watched it recently but decided to leave the title out. Since its an English movie, it would've been unrealistic if those who don't speak English eg. Yuri, Taeyeon etc. watched it. There are heaps of movies with old lady killers so haha its by chance you guessed the Devil.
~
Jan 22 2011 08:21 PM
Photo

pompomwoopKougraJetGel

Hey there. Just hollering because I couldn't send you a PM about Kwon Enterprises. Chapter four is up!
Jan 14 2011 12:13 AM
Photo

ddaehee :'3KougraJetGel

HEY! A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :D
Dec 28 2010 01:17 PM
Photo

KougraJetGelBoboy321

HEY DUDE thnks fr the wish haha!
Dec 28 2010 07:53 AM
Photo

Boboy321KougraJetGel

Happy Birthday!