Community Status Updates

Photo

steph_hmy2KougraJetGel

ahhh i see. What're you studying now? Btw, I heard that singapore has the highest concentration of SONEs... is it true?
Feb 05 2011 09:26 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelsteph_hmy2

I LITERALLY LOL WHEN I SAW THAT TIOMAN IS SMALLER THAN SG HAHAHA!!! LOL honestly? But compared to whole of malaysia SG is really puny ttm hahaha!!
My timetable aint any better i have to rush out my work cause i'm still recovering from too much fun from chinese new year!
Feb 05 2011 09:23 AM
Photo

steph_hmy2KougraJetGel

YES I'M UPDATING LIKE A MADMAN NOW. New semester starts this monday and I saw the timetable its like so wtf..... so i'm on overdrive right now. Dang I'm already writing for two updates ahead. XD
Tioman is on the malaysian east coast... smaller island than singapore hehehe
Feb 05 2011 09:15 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelsteph_hmy2

WOAHHHHHH!!! YOu're updating really fast right now hahaha!!
Was the rain really that bad? I remember Singapore raining for like 2 days? 48hrs straight hahaha! It was terrible aye!! Hate to go to school on a rainy day hahaha.
Wheres Tioman O_O haha!! dunno wheres that
Feb 05 2011 09:08 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelg7/fo/snsdluv95

Oh rights LOL happy new year to you dude!!
Feb 05 2011 06:17 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelpompomwoop

HAHAHA I THOUGHT I SAID SOMETHING WRONG WHILE COMMENTING!!!! Then you're here to complain or somethng hahah!!! scare me phew
I dunno stone pokemon BOOM Pikachu = die HAHAHA!!!
I like err a few Cyndaquil of course its evolvution, Lugia Flygon Latias Latios HAHA yup this few
Feb 05 2011 06:08 AM
Photo

pompomwoopKougraJetGel

Ehh? Aww, I really love Pikachu! It's my favourite Pokemon because it's on a completely another level. LOL in the game, when you teach it Thunder, and get its Special attack high, it's a killer, even against non-effective Pokemon, and unbelievably fast. Lmao, I'm so biased...
What's yours? And hahahahahahaha for supposedly scaring you...
Feb 05 2011 05:51 AM
Photo

KougraJetGel

Pokemon for the win :DD
Feb 05 2011 05:43 AM
  • KougraJetGel's Photo
    KougraJetGel
    HAHAHA!! I love them so much :D
    Feb 12 2011 02:02 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelpompomwoop

HAHAHAHAHA WTHHHH!!! LOL i thought what happen man i thought seriously what happen!!! Then its like YOU LOVE MY POKEMON DP HAHAHA! SCARE ME!!! LOL!
I heart pokemon a lot especially this three i think they're the cutest starting pokemon ever!! Pikachu is too overated to the max
Feb 05 2011 05:42 AM
Photo

pompomwoopKougraJetGel

Omg I love your picture! Pokemon ftw :3
Feb 04 2011 11:26 PM
Photo

KougraJetGelTakuro

Ojiisan LOL anyways Fairy tail is awesome. I laughed so much while reading the manga. Imagine watching the Anime haha. I laughed out so much, my mum came out to scold me =XXX hahaha!!
Detroit metal hmm i will be sure to take note aye!!! Let me read finish my Magister Negi Magi hahaha
Feb 04 2011 09:00 AM
Photo

TakuroKougraJetGel

Oh man, please don't start. If I happen to write the full details I will blame you. Ero ojisan ni. lmao! you should go read detroit metal city man. It's effing hilarious I swear! I laughed till I can't even speak! I will be sure to check out Fairy tail! I heard its awesome
Feb 04 2011 08:48 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelTakuro

NOPE haha i havent return to the manga world for a long time cause i'm stuck here! LOL FF making me stay here haha =]
NOT FULL DETAIL BUT STILL LOL!!! You still wrote half of it out JANG JANG ERO OJIISAN!!! Next time i comment i'm SOOO going to say HELLO ERO OJIISAN lol!!
Hmm I've been reading err hmm whats that FAIRY TAIL. Yes the guy who looks like Luffy from one piece
Feb 04 2011 08:42 AM
Photo

TakuroKougraJetGel

True. You got a point there. Oh dang, why did I remind you. :/ but my readers love stuffs like that. >8D . But one thing for sure I can never write the full details lol. You made me wanna search for manga now. Have you read detroit metal city?
Feb 04 2011 08:32 AM
Photo

KougraJetGelTakuro

You're the one writing the erotic ff how can i be the ero ojisan. LOL THEN YOU'RE THE ERO OJIISAN! HAHAHA!! ERO OJIISAN OGENKI DESUKA?
Watashiwa genki desu. Hahaha i have lots of spare time so well reading manga is like heaven at times. I read like Bleach, one piece, katekyo hitman reborn, naruto, History strongest disciple. But well when i get bored i read the short mangas
Feb 04 2011 08:29 AM