Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo
Photo

stephanpompomwoop

yulsic first SCARY encounter: CHECK!
shall i give you another virtual standing ovation? yes?
*gives you a standing ovation*
Apr 10 2011 01:27 AM
Photo

stephanpompomwoop

careful now, i might just one day stare at you from the glass panel and give you a creepy ass smile that can rival jessica's. lol. i'm actually waiting for that. the first 'real' yulsic encounter must be epicly scary. haha!
Apr 09 2011 10:51 PM
Photo

pompomwoopstephan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA and more HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I've got you as a patient! Muahhahaha! Lol I'm kidding...or am I? LMFAO. Oh, and I haven't gotten to the part where Yuri and Jessica talk for the first time.
Apr 09 2011 10:42 PM
Photo

stephanpompomwoop

oh you, you know i love your fics. but seriously, TSB is giving me the creeps even by just opening the thread, lol. imma check it later and leave a comment, but i need to prepare myself first. xD
Apr 09 2011 10:07 PM
Photo

pompomwoopstephan

Aww don't say that lol </3 'Tolerate' is such an duplicitous word, as it insinuates you do not like something but are merely allowing something to exist, if not hating it secretly. I really don't want you 'tolerating' my stories D: because I want them to be enjoyed - dark, angst or tragedy aside, lol.
BTW I updated The Space Between...yes, this is me promoting my fic. to you LOL.
Apr 09 2011 07:08 PM
Photo

stephanpompomwoop

dude, wth is wrong with you? another on going? lol, i'm not complaining though. just dropped by to say good luck on your new fic. xD
Apr 06 2011 07:32 AM
Photo

stephanjacqg

thanks. well i like your fics. very much, actually. so i also like commenting on them. lol. continue being awesome. :D
Mar 29 2011 08:19 AM
Photo

jacqgstephan

Hi I dropped by to say that I really like your comments ^ ^ I'm glad you're following my fic.
Mar 29 2011 08:10 AM
Photo

stephanpompomwoop

lol, not really. but there are a lot of audio mixings involved. i play and cover songs while my friend changes the lyrics so it could fit taeny. it's like a parody, lol.
Mar 28 2011 01:35 AM
Photo

pompomwoopstephan

Lolwut? Songs? Do you mean to say that you make mixtapes of songs or something? That's cool bro hahaha. The only music program I've ever used is 'Audacity' like yonks ago in year nine LOL.
Mar 28 2011 01:21 AM
Photo

stephanharteloos

thanks for liking our songs. :D
Mar 26 2011 11:54 PM
Photo

stephanpompomwoop

that term makes me giggle too, lol. that reminds me, the part where yuri told jessica that she's gonna dig her a toilet is just painfully hilarious. omg. hmm anyway, life's okay, nothing much really. i'm currently drowning myself with taeny song covers lol. my buddy and I have a lot of song titles lined up that are yet to be edited.
Mar 26 2011 11:54 PM
Photo

pompomwoopstephan

Thank you for the interweb standing ovation :] Lmfao "birthday suit" makes me lol. In my younger years, I always used to think it was a big sumo suit or a skin-coloured suit someone wears for their birthday LOL. I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages. How's life?
Mar 26 2011 10:26 PM