Community Status Updates

Photo

stephan

currently writing an OST for Pandai and NINE's new fic, "Looking For Angels". 8D
Jun 17 2011 08:20 PM
Photo

YourLovestephan

Hey~ Your new song is so good!! I love the way you sing "girlfriend" haha~ Thanks!! Keep it up! :D
May 27 2011 11:18 PM
Photo

stephanpompomwoop

what the hell?! you updated and i didn't know. damn you pom. WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU?! LOL. okay let me comment on the thread.
May 24 2011 03:53 AM
Photo

pompomwoopstephan

I hope you're happy because I did a triple update thanks to your "Take me with you", you betch :]
May 23 2011 12:20 PM
Photo

stephantosh

lol. thanks. we'll try to release as many songs as we can. :Db
May 07 2011 10:46 PM
Photo

toshstephan

Well, you deserve it. :)
Goodluck to you and your singing career. LOL
(^_^)
May 07 2011 10:43 PM
Photo

stephantosh

hey! thanks for dropping by my profile. also, thank you for your compliments and for liking the song. :D
May 07 2011 10:38 PM
Photo

toshstephan

Hey You OSM musician. LOL.
Your Perfect Two(TaeNy Ver.) is my current ringtone. Yep. That's how osm you are. :)
May 07 2011 10:31 PM
Photo

stephanLrain027

hey! thank you for liking the song, i owe it all to the greatness of Pandai's fic, lol. and yes of course, let's be friends. :) i've read your comment at YT and i'm glad that i had successfully relayed the message and emotion of the fic through my song. also, i'd like to thank you for reading Pandai's fic, please give lots of love to my favorite author. :D
May 04 2011 08:34 AM
Photo

Lrain027stephan

Annyeong! Can we be friends? I heard your song for the "Remembering Sunday" by Pandai... I really really love it! (I'm crying now).. I guess you're a really great musician then... Keep it up! oh, and by the way, I left a comment about it on YT... :)
May 04 2011 08:30 AM
Photo

stephanpompomwoop

i'm a girl and no, my best friend didn't slap me. maybe because i told her that she's my best friend forever before i bit her ass. and they said i bit her more than once. LOL. i didn't know what came over me, she just sat there near my head and i saw her ass so maybe in my drunken stupor i was like 'why not?'. xD and yes it was a battle for yulsic, judging by the scratches on yuri's back.
Apr 25 2011 08:26 AM
Photo

pompomwoopstephan

Are you a guy? If so, I bet you were slapped for the aforementioned bite as hard as Jessica slaps Yuri. Oh wait, I guess she was your friend. Still, slaps are like a part of life. Affectionate yet painful; stinging but endearing in a twisted, familiar sort of way hahaha. Anyway, lol at how you referred to Yulsic's lovin' as a 'battle' HAHAHA.
Apr 25 2011 08:20 AM
Photo

pompomwoopstephan

Ooh, so you're mixture of a lazy/emotional drunk haha. That's ridiculously funny for some reason - you expressing your love for your friends LOOOOL. Melodramatic like Tiffany bursting into tears at sentimental things. I still can't you bit someone's ass - a girl's one, no less. Lol I bet it was halfhearted, like in a drunken, feeble way.
Apr 25 2011 08:17 AM
Photo

stephanpompomwoop

lol yeah, i'm usually a lazy drunk but it's been so long since i've last drank alcohol, like really drank. last time i got really wasted, i was sprawled on the sofa then my best friend sat beside me. that's when i bit her ass, like literally bit. LOL. then i told my friends that i love them and i'll treasure them forever while giving them tight hugs. lol i guess im not a lazy drunk after all. xD
Apr 25 2011 05:56 AM
Photo

pompomwoopstephan

LOOOL. Yeah srsly - what kind of parties do you go to? I've had my fair share of crazy parties. The most memorable would be two Asian chicks starting a cat-fight drunk and one of them even got a bottle and was prepared to smash it but she passed out. Wow, so you're a lazy drunk? LOL I've seen one and they seem so...out of it, like more than stoned. Do you get the red blush too? hahaha
Apr 25 2011 05:44 AM