Community Status Updates

Photo

stephanpompomwoop

lol, i really thought you were upset with me for calling you 'meng'. ok from now on, i'm gonna call you 'pom'. and yes, i seriously love how you portray sooyoung and yoona. of course taeyeon too, no one had made taengoo dorkier than how you wrote her to be. pokemon backpack FTW! 8D
Jan 23 2011 02:43 AM
Photo

pompomwoopstephan

I personally like Sooyoung slapping Yoona too. Sooyung pegs me as a carefree, food-obsessed violent person that goes around slapping people lmao.
And what is this 'meng' you refer to me as? Not only is it poor slang, but it offends who I am as a human being, and my eyes. LOL j/k.
Your feedback is deeply appreciated. When you laugh, I laugh. It's a mutual benefi...
Jan 22 2011 11:48 AM
Photo

stephanPandai

Hmm, you have a point. But i guess you could just update like you normally do. I think your readers are already used to it by now. Like me, it's almost 2 in the morning here and i usually see your pm being sent in between 6-8am. You know what, as long as you update, it doesnt matter what time. Lol.
Jan 05 2011 09:42 AM
Photo

Pandaistephan

Haha yeah I guess you're right. The thing I was worrying about was the peoples timezones. It might be Sunday for me, but it might be Monday or Saturday for other people xD
HAHAHA, I guess I'll have to time my update perfectly; when it's Sunday for everyone ROFL
Jan 05 2011 09:26 AM
Photo

stephanPandai

well what better day to end that fic of yours than Sunday, right? it's just perfect. 8D
Jan 04 2011 11:18 PM
Photo

Pandaistephan

OH HAHAHA ^__^
Wait, is that a good thing?
I mean, do you think it's a good idea for me to end it this Sunday? Or not?
Jan 04 2011 10:39 AM
Photo

stephanPandai

seriously man, major goosebumps. when i thought about it, i was like "holy shi- asdfjhsfjwebf"
Jan 04 2011 09:33 AM
Photo

Pandaistephan

Haha, wow you're very observant ^__^ Yes, I'm going to be posting up my final chapter this Sunday. I'm still not sure if there's five chapters more to go or less, but I'm going to definitely end it on Sunday (even if I have to wait for it) xD
Jan 04 2011 09:26 AM
Photo

stephanPandai

OMG I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY!
if we're only down to 5 more chapters... then... then... HOLY HELL! You're ending the fic on SUNDAY, aren't you?!! man, i'm having goosebumps. @.@
Jan 04 2011 02:37 AM
Photo

Pandaistephan

Oh thank you very much ^__^
I guess you'll be VERY happy after reading Chapter 25.. <333
Jan 03 2011 03:53 PM
Photo

stephanPandai

thanks man. i seriously love the way you write. i hope you could conjure up some more fics after 'remembering sunday'. :D
Jan 03 2011 09:38 AM
Photo

Pandaistephan

Oh hahaha, yeah~ I finally found out how to add people as friends xD Yay!!! Anyways, 6 more chapters... I'll make sure to try to add a soundtrack in each one <33
Jan 03 2011 08:48 AM
Photo

stephanPandai

oh hey, we're friends already! haha. sweet!
Dec 29 2010 12:43 AM
Photo

biSCoatstephan

OMG, you`re a certified pet-dophile now..LOL...
It`s not crazy if Sica baby was the cat..haha
Merry Christmas to you too^^
Dec 25 2010 01:04 AM
Photo

sicaXyuristephan

hei. thanks for the comment on the last chapter of my fic. lol. fany blackmailing yuri with a mall? haha. but hey, just think that fany did asked for the mall in exchange for the pictures. xD
Nov 17 2010 02:37 AM