Community Status Updates

Photo

Neko-Koneko

Hmmmm..so now i've got three ongoings..what to do.. XD!!
Feb 10 2012 08:12 AM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

Okay...with the PDF of H:MAYD out of the way... I think I'll get the best chappy of H:OBT up sometime in the next two days... hwaiting!!! >.<
Jan 11 2012 03:38 PM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    Next*....not best..well..it might be the best chappy..but I highly doubt it H:OBT has just started XD!! anyway... -goes back to work-
    Jan 11 2012 09:05 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

OMG FINALLY!! the PDF of H:MAYD is coming tonight!! I'm almost finished with it!! I hadn't realized just how full of typos and word usage problems it was..
Jan 10 2012 05:34 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

The Holiday season is so busy for me... -_-;; just let me continue writing!! PLEASE!! I wanna continue~~~~~ TT__TT
Dec 21 2011 01:45 AM
Photo

bambooeychopsueyNeko-Koneko

I finally posted it! (actually like 2 days ago) Honestly, I've been lazy at That Starstruck Dork recently. The new fic called Cyber Soshi. It's RF though, so Taengsicles are probably not that happy with that. I'll probably tell my other peeps on the next update. :D
Dec 07 2011 06:04 PM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    OOoooh. A RF story eh? lucky me~ I get to see some TaeNy YulSic action. fufufu. I'll go check it out. Thanks for letting me know, chingu. ^^
    Dec 08 2011 02:35 AM
Photo
Photo

Neko-Koneko

ugh..life..work..school..wae keep me so busy!!!?? ...at least i'm making progress on that PDF -_(\ ...a new update on the sequels however..has been temporarily suspended until further notice.. I HATE FINALS!! Wae must we take these end-of-semester tests~~?? -pout-
Nov 30 2011 03:32 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

Looks like my YulSic fic will have to be updated again before TaeNy. So much love for YulSic. I'll see about getting the next update up in a couple days. Pending how busy life keeps me.
Nov 20 2011 10:42 AM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    AH! and I still have the PDF ver. of H:MAYD to put up. Sorry its been taking so long. I'm having a friend edit it for typos and what not. I didn't realize she'd take this long. I might have to do it myself and hope you'll all forgive me for missing some of them silly typos.
    Nov 20 2011 10:47 AM
Photo

Neko-Konekokuribo

LAWL!! Turnign it into a slasher fic...I dare you XD! I'd love to see that sort of Taeng. We all know she's got a violent side to her if pushed to the edge.(ex. HMF ep 1). XD!!
Nov 13 2011 02:21 AM
  • kuribo's Photo
    kuribo
    I don't know if I can write horror/slasher fics though. You should take over and do that part.
    Nov 13 2011 08:53 AM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    laaawl. Me? Write a horror/slasher fic? XD!! IF ONLY!!...I don't have the confidence to write such a thing XD!!.. Apparently I'm only good with comedy and....fics not allowed on this site ..XD!!!
    Nov 14 2011 12:50 AM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

Author of PrinceSS has gone MIA..interesting..hope everything is alright.
Nov 11 2011 04:06 AM
  • amipiai's Photo
    amipiai
    He has always been such a troll.
    Nov 15 2011 02:17 PM
Photo

Neko-Konekoamipiai

All Mighty Ami fails at posts~ I'm not the only one now!! Bwahahahahaha.
Nov 09 2011 12:34 PM
  • amipiai's Photo
    amipiai
    I agree. And lol, aren't you busy with your own two piece sequels already? XD
    Nov 11 2011 05:38 AM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    I didn't say it would be soon XD!!
    Nov 11 2011 11:50 AM
  • amipiai's Photo
    amipiai
    Ok O_O
    Nov 11 2011 08:12 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

Gah...Must..get..used ..to..new forum layout!!
Nov 01 2011 04:51 PM
Photo

Neko-KonekoIJA-GG9

Don't spam the threads. they can kick you for that. Go and make actual meaningful posts or just donate. If you are in a hurry to access the sub vids Donate ten dollars (or five..I can't remember what the lowest denomination was), it's that easy and it helps out the site.. ._.;;;
Oct 31 2011 11:01 AM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

-sigh- i really need to update my fics.. x.x wanna continue soo bad~ just need to find the time.
Oct 28 2011 01:39 AM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

kekekeke... Fany-ah said 'We bring SONEs out' after accepting their win on M-Countdown. I KNEW she saw my fanboard that read 'Soshi brought the SONEs out." XD!!! Epic. bwahahaha.
Oct 27 2011 02:33 AM