Community Status Updates

Photo

Neko-Koneko

Updated Happiness: At the Mafia's Doorstep. Feels good to finally do an update to one of my fics :)
Sep 13 2013 11:24 AM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

Working on an update. Will be posted soon. legit. Not faking this time :P
Sep 12 2013 03:39 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

Sorry for not updateing anything recently. rl has gotten in the way and so my writing has been placed on the back burner for now. But do not worry! I do intend on finishing every fic I start! I do not abandon my stories or my readers. <3
Mar 08 2013 02:57 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

Sorry for not updateing anything recently. rl has gotten in the way and so my writign has been placed ont he back burner for now. But do not worry! I do intend on finishing every fic I start! I do no abandon my stories or my readers. <3
Mar 08 2013 02:56 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

wow. a sudden increase in pm listers for happiness. guess someone's been spreading links somewhere. lol.
Feb 01 2013 09:22 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

wow. a sudden increase in pm listers for happiness. guess someone's been spreading links somewhere. lol.
Feb 01 2013 09:22 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

To all my fans of Happiness....you will all love and hate me for this major break through i've just experienced with the storyline. lawls.
Dec 09 2012 09:55 PM
Photo

BlueRippleNeko-Koneko

Do you have twitter? :) Your comments are amazing. ^_______^
Nov 17 2012 09:49 PM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    I do have a twitter actually ^^ haha, @MikoChika . And thanks for liking my comments. lol. I try to give long expressive comments to stories I enjoy reading, after all the writer puts in so much effort into their chapters, might as well put forth some effort into a comment. So really, thank you for writing a great story. ^^
    Nov 18 2012 11:34 PM
  • BlueRipple's Photo
    BlueRipple
    You always leave this huge grin when you leave a comment. I rarely visit my twitter nowadays. T_T Just so busy. I hope we can become good friends! But for now, SCHOOL! T_____T I'll follow you :)
    Nov 19 2012 07:01 AM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    ah yes! lets become good friends. haha. I tend to visit twitter on a regular basis, its the best way to stay up to date on soshi stuff and whatnot. lol. And ewwww...school.. the official eater of free time! I wish you continued luck in your classes! I look forward to many curious and funny conversations with you~
    Nov 19 2012 03:14 PM
Photo

j4rgonNeko-Koneko

Didn't realize you were into GW. :) I've played GW1. Still thinking if I should get GW2.......
Aug 31 2012 05:26 PM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    in gw1 i had several different ones. like a worrior/healer, elementalist/healer, assassin/elementalist, and ranger/mesmer and a necromancer/assassin. lol. Though.. i think the w/h and e/h were my fav. in gw2 there is no two classes to choose from, you choose one, they did away with the healer class. lol. So right now i play a Norn Warrior. Ah they also got rid of henchmen/heros. they set it up to be much more mmo then before, so you actually have other players in the world out there with you....
    Sep 03 2012 07:21 AM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    (omo i think the rest of my block of text disappeared, i write too much). Anyway when u get the game set it up to be in stormbluff isle so we can play on the same world/server. it's also where the ssf guild is located. haha.
    Sep 03 2012 07:24 AM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    gotcha, Thanks :D
    Sep 04 2012 05:14 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

GW2~~~ I'm ready to plaaaayy, fedex, please arrive early Tuesday~~~ reifgbeigunegienrg
Aug 25 2012 04:31 AM
Photo

Neko-Konekoaegyopop

omg. you live in Arizona? Hello fellow arizonian sone! We are a rare species. lol.
Aug 08 2012 09:15 PM
  • aegyopop's Photo
    aegyopop
    I suppose that's true. I wonder if everyone is spread out far here then? :/ I have friends that are into kpop in the Peoria/Glendale area but...no Sones :/
    Aug 09 2012 08:16 AM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    Im the only sone in my group of chingus too, we live in central phoenix. I think i know a sone or two in the scottsdale region? lol. yea, we are pretty much all spread out. haha. I think there are a few in tuson as well.
    Aug 09 2012 10:02 PM
  • aegyopop's Photo
    aegyopop
    ack! Darn :( we're all spread out...I think we should still all make an attempt! hehe. I'm in the Goodyear/Avondale area
    Aug 10 2012 07:07 PM
Photo

j4rgonNeko-Koneko

Hey, How've you been?
Jun 21 2012 06:13 PM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    omg. Just now noticed this. Hello again! Been good lol. How about you?
    Jun 25 2012 11:09 PM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    I'm doing good. Been busy lately?
    Jun 27 2012 06:50 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

OMG finals....almost...over..summer break..almost starting.. things can go back to normal in the land of fanfic writing~~
May 03 2012 02:17 PM
Photo
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    Is there anything that you really enjoy doing?
    Jun 10 2012 06:20 PM
  • Neko-Koneko's Photo
    Neko-Koneko
    There is plenty of things I enjoy doing. but just because i enjoy them, doesnt mean they'll work out as a job. lol. Thus the changes from one art major to another. haha. I'll figure something out eventually. And if I don't, I know I'll at least be able to get by and just enjoy life and start a family or something and just enjoy the small things. I'm not really interested in making it big. I'm not really smart enough for that. haha.
    Jun 13 2012 04:49 AM
  • j4rgon's Photo
    j4rgon
    I'm sure you will.........you and me both. I just want to live a simple life too. Enjoy the little things. And, ditto on the not smart enough to make it big. :D
    Jun 13 2012 06:56 PM
Photo

Neko-Koneko

Hmmmm..so now i've got three ongoings..what to do.. XD!!
Feb 10 2012 08:12 AM